Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Always a great day when more cigars come in the mail! 10 count of H Upmann Magnum 50s from a recent 24:24 (MUL MAR 15). Going to be great when warm weather comes around to enjoy these

attachicon.gifH Upmann Magnum 50 Box.jpg

attachicon.gifH Upmann Magnum 50 Box2.jpg

Yep, I'm waiting on my box also. It always gets to me when I see others getting their boxes yet my boxes have yet to leave Los Angeles.

• Like 1

Spent 4 days in Barcelona and 4 days in Lisbon during the first week of February, managed to pick up some good cigars!

Punch Gran Robustos - OPM JUL 09 - 4440/8000

attachicon.gifIMG_9019.JPG

El Rey Del Mundo Petit Robustos - OTL SEP 15 - 6008/7500

attachicon.gifIMG_9026.JPG

Punch Descobridores - TAU MAY 11 - 1298/2500 (Very last box at the LCDH in Lisbon)

attachicon.gifIMG_9034.JPG

Juan Lopez Chiado 1864 - ORA DIC 14 - 4511/5000

attachicon.gifIMG_9043.JPG

And a few others I picked up, all in Barcelona other than the pack of Siglo I's

attachicon.gifIMG_9015.JPG

Awesome pick up! Very envious of your Punch Descobridores - such a damn good smoke! I have 4 left and they will rationed unless I can find more!

Enjoy 'em, mate!cigar.gif

• Like 1

A funny thing, my wife always gets upset because she says that no matter how hard she tries, I always "win" at any type of holiday/birthday/anniversary. For Valentine's Day this year I did some flowers, roses, orchids a card and a prepared breakfast. This evening she presented me with a card, and a gift. Needless to say, she won this one...

It would be wise to let her think she won. But with those as your prize I think we all know who the real winner was.

• Like 1

Correct....figure I'd give it a go. Not sure what to think though. A friend of mine has a box of these and his bands are very oxidized and eaten away by the oils.

Great, please do tell us about the experience once smoked!

I wouldn't be too worried with the two looking very well preserved. Oxidized and sweated oils could also be indicative of sub-par storage conditions. Your's looking rather pristine can't be so bad (provided they are original... haha).

Enjoy!