Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

wasnt easy, but managed to get a box of bushido out of hk and split with a friend..

gonna let em rest for 30 days then try, very excited

had one in canada a few months back and wasnt super impressed (very loose draw) hoping these are better

These are going to be absolute perfection, enjoy them for years to come!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

d43960b93a21e669bf4419195422968e.jpg

Got it a while ago! But just pulled it from the locker this arvo!

Will forever be my reminder of not to drink too much of Rob's sangria at Havanathon

Sent from my iPhone

I hate you. You are a terrible human being. Now you've got me looking at jars and i'll probably buy one next time i come home on my way through Dubai. You should be ashamed of yourself nyah.gif

I hate you. You are a terrible human being. Now you've got me looking at jars and i'll probably buy one next time i come home on my way through Dubai. You should be ashamed of yourself nyah.gif

OMG!!! I am sooooo sorry! I never meant that to happen! Honest!

Is what a decent person would say.

Sent from my iPhone

• Like 1

9ff95c26e08f637902148e6c297cf0c1.jpg

Just smoked one ROTT. Absolutely no flavor as compared to the last box I smoked ROTT. Crazy how much a box of jul15 vs nov14's taste.

Sent from my 86" White Testarossa

They look good though!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Just got a 5 pack of Montecristo No 2 in a box split with a couple friends. ab8a9d3b4f32d2e805fcb77ec8cebef0.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just got a 5 pack of Montecristo No 2 in a box split with a couple friends. ELU AGO 14

ab8a9d3b4f32d2e805fcb77ec8cebef0.jpg

Make sure you clean the mold off those before you pack them away.

It's not mold. It's dried glue that somehow got all over that part of the one cigar. Not to happy how it looks but I've smoked others that have had a similar defect with no negative repercussions.