Your latest CC Purchase?

Nice. I was debating these when I received the list... let us know when you have a chance to try them!

I smoked the Monte yesterday. I tasted Monte cream and milk coffee mixed with milk chocolate and light leather. It also has sandalwood and Cedar with an earthiness to it. It has a nice slightly musty flavor of aged tobacco, a good mustiness that dissipates. I am glad I picked them up. The price was more than reasonable even if they ended up being past their prime. I think these still have it. I haven't tried the Upmann 2 yet. One is on the agenda today.

Update: just smoked the Upmann No 2 and it was very good. I love aged No 2. I emailed for another box and they're gone. Too bad as I was going to grab another.

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

San Cristobal de La Habana El Principes EML Feb 15

I picked this up in the recent 24:24 sale. Thanks to El Pres for finding these out, I must add they smell like fresh barnyard and have the same wrapper shade as my previous EML Feb 15 box which I got a few months ago (I think around June from memory). Thanks to team FoH for the quick delivery and of course, Di, for your patience with this order. My brother-in-law wanted a split of 10, but after smoking one from my other box a few days ago, he requested 15. It was my pleasure to cede to his request, after all, helping others learn and enjoy this hobby is what it's all about! ok.gif

attachicon.gif2015-11-18 23.03.01.jpgattachicon.gif2015-11-18 23.04.37.jpg

I received a box with same box code from a Swiss supplier last week. They looked and smelled so good I have another box on order!

Hope the same box code shows up with this next incoming box. I must say these look and smell more impressive than Partagas Shorts. Can't wait to try 'em

• Like 1

Box of Hoyo de Monterrey De San Juan

Box of Partagas Seleccion Privada Ltd Ed 2014

2 singles Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial Tubos

2 singles Trinidad Vigia

I'm happy, but I'm sad

635.00, Ouch

• Like 2

Box of Hoyo de Monterrey De San Juan

Box of Partagas Seleccion Privada Ltd Ed 2014

2 singles Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial Tubos

2 singles Trinidad Vigia

I'm happy, but I'm sad

635.00, Ouch

Wow...great selections there. Well done! (Try to rest that San Juan box as long as possible!)

@John

The boxes always rest for years

I got the singles, as I always do to tide me over till the next order

in about another month of overtime ;)

• Like 1

Nabbed another box of Dip 1. These cigars haven't seen daylight for 20 years. Box was nailed shut. Awesome construction.

6a8c0fd13b660269694d83af96b8c705.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1995? When are these going on OLH...

• Like 1