Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

whats the flavor profile on them?

Typical Upmann - very woody, some spices and considerably sweet. I found it to be fairly similar to my current favorite smoke, the Mag 50s, but these Monarchs are even woodier and also a tad stronger. For me, they give the Lusis a run for their money - and I absolutely love an aged Lusi.

• Like 1

Another trip to the local LCDH for some new release samplers:

ff7476e329c485b08264ac1ad8b5ae7c.jpg

- H. Upmann Magnum 56 Edicion Limitada 2015

- Partagas Maduro No. 1

- Vegueros Tapados

Despite the namesake, it is interesting to observe that the Partagas is of the same wrapper shade as the H. Upmann.

• Like 2

d43960b93a21e669bf4419195422968e.jpg

Got it a while ago! But just pulled it from the locker this arvo!

Will forever be my reminder of not to drink too much of Rob's sangria at Havanathon

Sent from my iPhone

Really A great cigar. I wish It was a regular size

• Like 1

Two boxes of Connie 1's from our host. These were from the clearance lot with possible mold issues. I've checked them out well and could find no signs of mold (glad we have a supplier honest enough to let us know!). Very happy with these for the price!:

post-25620-0-47086900-1447110374_thumb.j

post-25620-0-96650900-1447110382_thumb.j

post-25620-0-95789100-1447110391_thumb.j

• Like 2