Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

They are a combination of regular production and custom rolled cigars that were handed out at the opening and closing dinners. The XX Anniversario humidor I bought at the Partagas store.

The custom rolled cigars were rolled by La China. The regular production cigars just have the second band on them. No difference in blend. I was fortunate enough to be able to trade cigars with a few people over the week to be able to fill the humidor.

Good times!!!

2013 Edicion Regional Cuba El Rey Del Mundo Infantes...

IMG_20131124_152013_zpsc56b45bc.jpg

Wait you got more?

These bring new meaning to ROTT.

170 custom blended, freshly farm rolled, from the best vegas in Cuba. post-13208-13848823689817.jpg

Rolled about a week ago. 2 different rollers, 3 vitola, (robusto, double robusto, and lonsdale) all with the same wrapper leaf.

I have never had any boxes cigar look and smell this damn good.

My local friends will be very happy!

God Damn that's beautiful (said as I wipe a tear from my eye)

regular production with secont band. yes wow

I was referring to the variety and the cigars visually....plus I only smoke regular production; I don't get excited by an LE/RE band and an expensive price tag. So yes, wow; this is like the perfect selection box for me.

Just back from Havana and picked up some cigars and a great travel humidor case. Only 10 made for the festival and only a couple in this dark brown. Had a chance to meet Rene Roque Delgado at Partagas; he made the cases and also did the leather 20th anniversary humidor they auctioned off at the dinner.

3enehuga.jpg

9y5y6e5u.jpg

8epydava.jpg

e3azejej.jpg

All in all I am thrilled with my purchases :)

• Like 1