Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

Let me know what you think of those Mickey. I've been debating about getting a box but can't decide. I've heard they aren't as strong as they used to be.

• Like 1

Let me know what you think of those Mickey. I've been debating about getting a box but can't decide. I've heard they aren't as strong as they used to be.

Will do..... I'm not looking for strength from these. I can't remember what Rob said about them when he put them on the 24:24 at the beginning of Jan... Wished those old threads wouldn't disappear after the sales are over.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Will do..... I'm not looking for strength from these. I can't remember what Rob said about them when he put them on the 24:24 at the beginning of Jan... Wished those old threads wouldn't disappear after the sales are over.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I use the collection management tool on cubancigarwebsite.com. Whenever I purchase from a 24:24 or the like, I copy and past his comments in the comment section of that particular cigar as a comparison down the road. I also copy and paste the picture from the sale until I have my own.

You have the ability of making the comments stick around. Sorry, I didn't purchase the Cazadores or I would pm the comment.

I use the collection management tool on cubancigarwebsite.com. Whenever I purchase from a 24:24 or the like, I copy and past his comments in the comment section of that particular cigar as a comparison down the road. I also copy and paste the picture from the sale until I have my own.

You have the ability of making the comments stick around. Sorry, I didn't purchase the Cazadores or I would pm the comment.

Interesting, I'll try and remember to do that from now on Topdiesel, thanks

5e9907e7c65a342a53b9c322a872b48b.jpg

From Rob and crew HQ selection 4e019b1ed08b712725e8534824b9a782.jpg440056de2c2546052a0465df4ad3df25.jpg

03 ECA Upmann 2....just awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and them aged Upmann 2! I've always said I will make sure you are buried with a box!