Your latest CC Purchase?

I'm pretty much a sucker for anything PL.

I got some of these for a friend and then he backed out. Shoot me a pm if your interest in some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

if it's a cigar box picture there is no problem

we all love to see cigar boxes pictures! :spotlight:

Hmmm... I thought you were picking on my super sized box code photo, but maybe my photo isn't showing up in your browser. The box code is AUM JUL 14.

Picked these up from the recent 24:24 offering. I've only opened a few to inspect, but the construction on those has been perfect:

Great pick up. I also got the same box code as I'm enamoured with the Laguito No.2 size, more of a long and skinny at a thin 38 ring gauge by 152mm (6 inches). ok.gif

• Like 2

Box of Bolivar Coronas Gigantes from the new years sale, ESO code. Looks great, - thanks Rob and the crew!

God, these are just beautiful!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A couple boxes of HQ RACA arrived yesterday, from a recent 24:24. Beautiful cigars, looking forward to enjoying one box over the next year or two, and laying the other one down a while.

image_zpspscumvda.jpeg

Beautiful, just beautiful!!! Well done

• Like 1

A couple boxes of HQ RACA arrived yesterday, from a recent 24:24. Beautiful cigars, looking forward to enjoying one box over the next year or two, and laying the other one down a while.

image_zpspscumvda.jpeg

Oh wow! Those look super good! Nice pick up!

• Like 1

Very excited to be able to order a box of BRC and a beautiful box of BCJ's from Rob & Co. Been looking forward to getting these at some point. Along with three other boxes from the past two months, my wife is gonna think I have a girlfriend!

don't know about that. could be just that the numbered boxes are all over the place, i just got my box last week and it was #0016.

Damn. That's awesome.

I received this package in the mail on Saturday. It was a gift from my friend, Bill, @CigSid. Thank you so much brother. I don't know what possessed you to go out and do something like this, but all I can say is THANK YOU. The Fundys look and smell amazing. I am still speechless brother. Thanks again!

attachicon.gif20160130_105842.jpgattachicon.gif20160130_105855.jpgattachicon.gif20160130_105944.jpg

Great gift, even greater friend it seems! Enjoy!

• Like 1