New Añejados - RyJ Churchill Tubo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find this edition of the program a lot more plausible than previous incarnations... it didn't seem all that believable that HSA would have rolled cigars in unique vitolas and had them stored somewhe

I had one at Manuel's in Zürich last week. Firstly the place, very friendly staff, great drinks selection, very nice lounge with a modest sized humidor. Don't talk about prices, its Switzerland, every

Who’s the proud owner of a box of ‘07 and ‘11....? me me me me me ? Awkwardly though, I tried the first of the ‘11 box tonight. They have been through the freeze and rested for 45 days. I wa

On 5/26/2020 at 6:31 PM, JohnS said:

Oh, you definitely should. Recent Romeo y Julieta Churchill has been simply sublime, in my opinion.

It doesn't take much to convince me to purchase more cigars. ?  Then you had to go and throw the word sublime out.  Haha.

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2020 at 1:44 PM, JohnS said:

The Montecristo Anejados Churchill is funnily enough still available at the present time, if you look hard enough! (Although it continues to carry a premium price point.)

I just did a quick vendor search and found every Anejados readily available. Some are more expensive than others (the RyJ seems to be higher than they had been.) 

Excluding the very first Hoyo Des Dieux Anejados of course (which I'm not sure was ever released outside of Cuba, and was actually considered very good IIRC.)

Just think, in a few more years the Anejados will themselves become Anejados! Double aged!

My nightmare is that I'll be seeing boxes of these sell for thousands at auction in a few decades...

• Thanks 1