Which Hoyo is the creamiest?

It is impossible to answer unambiguously. Each release in the Hoyo line has more or less creaminess. Pay attention today’s 24:24 Epicure Especial description “Hoyo cream. The King of cream.”

• Like 1

I think one of the interesting factors in this, is that all of the Epi Esp i've enjoyed have been fairly dark of wrapper, indeed whenever I see any image of Epi Esp they all seem to be quite dark.   I think they do exhibit a great chewy textured creamy smoke,  but for me in a very different way to the old Hoyo Du series

Dieux, Gourmet, and Dauphin,  all have a much more interesting balance.  They have a heavy tannic woodiness that combines perfectly with the vanilla cream. 

I think both the Epi Esp and the Hoyo du series both succeed in being wonderfully creamy.....but in very different ways

• Like 1

du Dauphin nothing but cream.I have had my far share of Gourmet and found them to be very average . 

If you can find them...du Roi, they have the sweetest creamy cider taste  to a cigar you will ever find in my opinion.

Sensational !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deeg said:

How did you like the Especial?  Just bought a 10 of those.

OH I love them, love all the Hoyo's i have tried, and the good thing they are on the cheaper side of CC's

8 hours ago, nKostyan said:

It is impossible to answer unambiguously. Each release in the Hoyo line has more or less creaminess. Pay attention today’s 24:24 Epicure Especial description “Hoyo cream. The King of cream.”

Saw that, yeah gonna pull the trigger on especials,...want to like the EPI 2's so much for the price, but just not like the especials, i have also had the Deluxe too

• Like 2

Let's just face it, HdM = Cream!

And I have to agree, the older they get, they creamier they become. Absolutely love the '03 DD I have. Even younger one from 2013 are giving loads of cream. Just pure, rich, unctuous cream.

• Like 1

I had a San Juan yesterday and it was super. Which lead to me having another San Juan today. Cream bombs! From my recent history with HdM... These things are incredibly creamy. 

Looking forward to trying the Río Secos I bought this week. See how they rank.

• Like 1

Le Hoyo all the way, and another vote for Des Dieux! Aged.That combination of sweet spiced cream, black tea, cedar/wood, and a gorgeous hint of vanilla is one of my favourite flavour profiles. I like the Du Gourmet and Du Prince as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 8:22 PM, ElJavi76 said:

I had a San Juan yesterday and it was super. Which lead to me having another San Juan today. Cream bombs! From my recent history with HdM... These things are incredibly creamy. 

Looking forward to trying the Río Secos I bought this week. See how they rank.

Have you had the rio seco’s? Recently ordered those and looking forward to them.

still need to try the San Juan’s, been on the lookout for 24;24

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cubasam said:

Have you had the rio seco’s? Recently ordered those and looking forward to them.

I bought some Rio Seco's and was wondering what people thought of them?   I have had them for 2 months.   Been thinking about trying one.

14 hours ago, Cubasam said:

+ @BeerPimp

Guys, I did buy two boxes of the Río Seco from Rob n company. I did try one ROTT and my early returns are that the RS are fuller than the SJ. The RS have great flavor but also great potential. I regret that it wasn't my first cigar of the day. Any time I try something new I like for it to be cigar #1 of the day. Both still creamy but let me tell you, the SJ tubos I've been smoking lately... Holy Toledo Batman! Like burning latte foam. So good!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ElJavi76 said:

+ @BeerPimp

Guys, I did buy two boxes of the Río Seco from Rob n company. I did try one ROTT and my early returns are that the RS are fuller than the SJ. The RS have great flavor but also great potential. I regret that it wasn't my first cigar of the day. Any time I try something new I like for it to be cigar #1 of the day. Both still creamy but let me tell you, the SJ tubos I've been smoking lately... Holy Toledo Batman! Like burning latte foam. So good!

I guess most people will agree that it’s the San Juan more than the rio Seco.

still need to get my hands on those and des dieux

9 hours ago, Cubasam said:

I guess most people will agree that it’s the San Juan more than the rio Seco.

still need to get my hands on those and des dieux

I don't believe in 3-5 year's time, that is what the majority will say.  I think the Rio Seco's will just need more time.