Thank you to the Logistics Crew

Thanks for the post RDB.. I echo RDB's post. I've been with FOH for awhile now. A BIG THANKS from BlueClaw as well. And I agree. A snapshot of the team would be great.. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Best to the whole team in 2019 !!

Edited by ayepatz
Edited to remove discussion of shipping
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, hunterbeav said:

Hi...I'm pretty new to FOH and have recently participated in the 24:24 typically how long after you order does it take to receive your cigars....I understand it depends on were you live..

Thanks Jim

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A gentle reminder to all that we do not discuss shipping on the forum. It is one of the longest standing rules of FOH.

57 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Here's one of the guys loading your boxes...

image.gif.75062b9f61e5fb5f557cf6be33ac8f11.gif

*REALLY!!? :surprised:  Then I need to be standing on the side(s) there so I can pick up all the ones falling off the conveyor belt - I'd be in Seventh Cigar Heaven!!! :cigar::cigar::cigar:

1 hour ago, hunterbeav said:

Sorry....noted

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No worries. Just heading things off at the pass.

People, naturally, just want to express their gratitude to all the hard-working folk at FOH, and it’s easy to forget in such circumstances.

Amen on the kudos to the crew.

I’m pretty new here but already have a ridiculous pipeline of 24:24 goodness. The logistics team has been awesome. 

A great big thank you to the entire FoH team; moderators included.  This is by far the best cigar family on the entire web.  It is respectful, professional and civilized.  I am privileged to come and visit regularly.  Happy holidays to all. ? 

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

how the hell is it that i am the one mod always getting banned when fuzz pokes the bear nearly daily? 

Don't poke the tunnel bear ken

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:34 AM, Ken Gargett said:

how the hell is it that i am the one mod always getting banned when fuzz pokes the bear nearly daily? 

..coz Fuzz is a young punk who doesn't know better, whilst you are an experienced and sophisticated gentleman who should know better? :P