You know your wife's a keeper, when...

14 minutes ago, strikethebox7 said:

Great setup by a very lucky man! Does that mean a walk in humidor is in your future? :ok:

It's just after his wife gets a walk in closet and "shoe room" ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mwaller said:

This must be one of those "alternative facts" I've been hearing so much about...!

Haha!  FAKE NEWS!!

But yeah, she's definitely a keeper....  Let me know if she's interested in providing couple's therapy! 

• Like 1

It was en evolution for me. I remember a comment way back when to the effect of "don't you still have a few cigars left?" as I'd leave for the B&M. Then it was "didn't you just buy a box of cigars like a month ago?" After a year or so of several boxes showing up in the mail every week...week after week...I just come home and they're sitting in my humidor no questions asked. 

• Like 3

My wife is supportive of this hobby but wouldn't be keen on the idea of needing a second M+ cabinet. Mine only has 30 boxes and it still looks empty. Their 60 box suggestion seems fairly conservative.

5 hours ago, s1911 said:
1 hour ago, mrwhitt said:

My wife is supportive of this hobby but wouldn't be keen on the idea of needing a second M+ cabinet. Mine only has 30 boxes and it still looks empty. Their 60 box suggestion seems fairly conservative.

I have around 70 boxes in it now with room for maybe 15 - 20 assorted cabs and dress boxes.