E-mail of the Month ...Moron of the Year

I am at a loss. Cannot fathom how a grown adult can seriously type that rubbish. Most vendors pull a box and ship and the date on box is what it is. This customer seems like he had a bone to pick from the start. (Shakes head.)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My response to "Michael"...and I couldn't bring myself to engage with a half wit. Cheers Michael You obviously have a lot of pent up anger. I hope you seek some professional help. Sending a cyber

99% of the time, members are great to deal with. You make our day and it is a great experience .....and then you get the below every few months. This was a straight order off the shopping carts for

He called me a Kangaroo ????? can I at least be the boxing Kangaroo to punch him in the head this is one the reason I drink

It's sad that these are people walking amongst us. This thread is a reminder of how grateful that I'm no longer in retail customer service.

2015 box? My top ten cigars of 2015 have four with 2015 box codes! (Okay, one of those is the Diplomático Bushido)

I'm confident an EML Feb 2015 San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe will calm things down here, paired with a nice (Riedel) glass of Penfolds Bin 389 Red Wine!

Guest gorob23

After getting to "teach" the kids I do everyday this sadly doesn't surprise me a bit. Probably had this guy in my class years ago ...

Rob

Wow, so much hate from this guy. He needs to grow the hell up

Amazing what people will say over the internet. Bet he would never have the balls to say something like that to someone's face.

Rob and the team have the best customer service I have come across, in any field, let alone cigars.

Your's is such a funny business. I've a friend who is a school teacher. He does his best to buy boxes of cigars (usually Monte 4) that are no more than 6 months old. He places the box on his bedside table (no humidor, no formal storage) and every morning he puts one in his pocket, goes to work, leaves it in his desk for the day and smokes it on his way home.

• Like 1

"I will write to you shortly and give you some personal and unique aging instructions on how to store your box moon.gif"

Damn! Why didn't I think of that?! My humi's been getting full and I've been needing some extra long-term storage . . . :P

• Like 1

He's a f**king disgrace to all Michaels..... nosmilies.gif

So for being the moron of the year, does he get a prize?? lol3.gif

*My no good dirty, lousy, greasy, funky, low-life dirty cheatin' no good two timing heart breaking ex-boyfriend's name was Michael...so I can relate

My response to "Michael"...and I couldn't bring myself to engage with a half wit.

Cheers Michael

You obviously have a lot of pent up anger. I hope you seek some professional help. Sending a cyber hug.

Have a great Christmas.

Rob

So magnanimous, El Pres! ok.gif

My response to "Michael"...and I couldn't bring myself to engage with a half wit.

Cheers Michael

You obviously have a lot of pent up anger. I hope you seek some professional help. Sending a cyber hug.

Have a great Christmas.

Rob

again, don't write letters when you are pissed. you get all sit around the campfire and hug.

next time, happy to do it for you.

I wish you f**king kangaroos hadn't printed my email publicly on your forum.

For that I will now ensure that I take at least 2 customers away from you through the use of my Google+ forum.

Sincerely,

Andy Michael Ryan

• Like 2

This wanker sounds like a troll.......can't be real.

Or - he had taken the words on the Rafael Gonzales cubiertas a slight bit too seriously dunce.gif . I guess the RGPC is not what he'd ordered....?

Paul

This wanker sounds like a troll.......can't be real.

Or - he had taken the words on the Rafael Gonzales cubiertas a slight bit too seriously dunce.gif . I guess the RGPC is not what he'd ordered....?

Paul

Cool name and avatar party.gif

• Like 1

Kangaroos are cute.

Not when they look like they're on steroids!

• Like 1