E-mail of the Month ...Moron of the Year

It never ceases to amaze me how liberated people feel when on the internet, in their car, or traveling by plane. I'm sure this fellow is an epic ****** in his daily life, but I really doubt he speaks to people in this same style IRL.

I remember waiting to pull out from an intersection and opting to wait for a slightly larger gap in traffic. The older woman behind me voiced her disapproval by laying on the horn and giving me the finger continuously until I'd entered traffic. Now, that may sound reasonable to someone in a city, but in a rural neighborhood, coming off a dead-end street, in a town of a few thousand? Of course, I did nothing, but I had the greatest desire to get out of my car, walk back to her and inquire if she acts this way in the grocery store... Screaming "F*ck You, F*ck You,F*ck You!" When someone gets in her way, until they've moved their cart.

No one speaks to people like that IRL. And if they do it wont be long until they can't speak anymore. You need a functioning jaw for that.

Sent from my 86" White Testarossa

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My response to "Michael"...and I couldn't bring myself to engage with a half wit. Cheers Michael You obviously have a lot of pent up anger. I hope you seek some professional help. Sending a cyber

99% of the time, members are great to deal with. You make our day and it is a great experience .....and then you get the below every few months. This was a straight order off the shopping carts for

He called me a Kangaroo ????? can I at least be the boxing Kangaroo to punch him in the head this is one the reason I drink

Mate, I would 'like' my own posts if I could!

Someone, should actually put that function in!

You know what they say mate.

Like yourself more then 3 times and its not just a 'like' anymore....

Honestly, I have never heard that.

I am not even entirely sure who "they" are.

But I do know about Leviticus.

As such, I should say this, I have liked myself way more than 3 times.

And Kam, I love you too.

• Like 1

Honestly, I have never heard that.

I am not even entirely sure who "they" are.

But I do know about Leviticus.

As such, I should say this, I have liked myself way more than 3 times.

And Kam, I love you too.

What happens at Havanathon, stays at Havanathon. tongue.png

• Like 1

That guy is a %$*hole. Very glade I have found all of you. Having RASS from the Prez right now....WOW very good :)

You morons sent me a box of cigars that isn't even 5 months old. Even ******* sends boxes that are ATLEAST a year old.

Go ahead and send him a box Monte Media Coronas or Club Allones that are dated 2013... He would probably love them!

Hello Fellow FOHers,

Well my first response to this persons e-mail is that I am deeply saddened that someone would treat another person this way, let alone someone so totally undeserving of this type of 'communication'...very, very saddening....

Thank you and best wishes,
Curtiss

This is clearly a guy who has done extensive research before making a purchase.

He read vast numbers of forum posts.

He carefully reviewed the offerings on 24:24.

He deliberately made a calculated decision on what to buy and was made to look like a fool.

Which wasn't hard to do, considering the fact that he obviously is one already!

One word - *******! Sorry you have to deal with this kind of trash...and the bad words, too!

Personally, I find you aussie 'kangaroos' to be cool dudes! If he's a yank, probably from New Jersey. Nver met anyone from there that wasn't closed minded. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

One word - *******! Sorry you have to deal with this kind of trash...and the bad words, too!

Personally, I find you aussie 'kangaroos' to be cool dudes! If he's a yank, probably from New Jersey. Nver met anyone from there that wasn't closed minded. Just sayin'.

WOW! surprised.gif Sorry, New Jerseyans! I was stationed at Ft. Dix in 1982 thru '84. Granted there might be a few difficult folks there, but I've met and known quite a few who weren't. Your blanket statement is actually the way I felt about Texans once upon a time. But now, having had occasion to interact with a good number - they ALL ain't so bad! It's hard to sometimes make a blanket statement about some folks, statewide, but this is meant with the utmost respect toward you. I do know that between states there are ongoing bites and frictions and stigmas about each other. Kentucky and Tennessee bordering each other, for example, have ongoing insult joke disputes that are renown; the Kentuckian says about Tennesseeans, "What's the difference between and ape and an Tennesseean? The ape doesn't eat what it picks out of its fur!" The Tennesseean says about Kentuckians, "Hey - who's the most macho guy in Kentucky?" "Who?" "YOUR SISTER!" Hope no one takes too much offense at my humble examples of maybe cooling it a little when it comes to what locations of folks might be what.

• Like 2

The cigar culture is for classy well educated people presumably with manners. Unfortunately every now and then one of these bastards passes for one of us until he screws up and sends a letter such as the one above. As for being harsh with the lady he should be kicked off the FOH for being a classless Joke of a man. There are ways to communicate to attain what you need. This is not one of them. I'm sorry you had to deal with this.

Hey Ray, I truly and sincerely doubt that this guy is a member of THIS forum. I just can't accept that any FOH member is THAT crass - really. Though some of us have had our disagreements - even down right heated arguments with each other in the past (until El Pres and the other moderators put a stop to our American politics subject matters) I've still found us members pretty reasonable, respectful, and not stooping to any real name calling like this "Mike" guy has...just MHO.