E-mail of the Month ...Moron of the Year

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My response to "Michael"...and I couldn't bring myself to engage with a half wit. Cheers Michael You obviously have a lot of pent up anger. I hope you seek some professional help. Sending a cyber

99% of the time, members are great to deal with. You make our day and it is a great experience .....and then you get the below every few months. This was a straight order off the shopping carts for

He called me a Kangaroo ????? can I at least be the boxing Kangaroo to punch him in the head this is one the reason I drink

Somehow this got me thinking about another internet tool that has become legend throughout the web. Started with a young man trying to sell a car part on a popular 4x4 Forum only the parts weren't what was described and the purchaser asked for his money back. From there this young man dug a whole so deep, so fast and with such colorful, internet tough guy attitude that it truly staggers the imagination. In the end the thread hit 3.9 million views and was linked to countless other websites. For a good synopsis http://www.insanityinc.us/insane0076.html

Cheers

• Like 1

I'm gonna put in an order just to spite this ******...

He has succeeded in convincing a person who no longer smokes to buy a box... Or two, hell the holidays are coming....

• Like 2

Somehow this got me thinking about another internet tool that has become legend throughout the web. Started with a young man trying to sell a car part on a popular 4x4 Forum only the parts weren't what was described and the purchaser asked for his money back. From there this young man dug a whole so deep, so fast and with such colorful, internet tough guy attitude that it truly staggers the imagination. In the end the thread hit 3.9 million views and was linked to countless other websites. For a good synopsis http://www.insanityinc.us/insane0076.html

Cheers

This thread is amazing. I'm just getting into it (page 5 of 73), and it's getting better and better...

It's amazing how petty some people can be. I've received a few 2015 boxes......and am thrilled with every single one. Thank you to all at Czar.

• Like 1

I like to tell people...

If you can't afford the repairs for a Mercedes, don't buy one.

And if you buy a Honda, don't expect it to perform like a Mercedes.

Point being, people develop unrealistic expectations in their own mind, and get pissed at everyone else when that

expectation doesn't come to fruition. They want to have things their way, but lack the common sense to delineate between fantasy and reality.

If $150 meant that much to him, he shouldn't have dropped the coin to begin with. And if he had a particular wish for this box of cigars, you all are MORE than accommodating. You're always very forthcoming of what you can and cannot do, and every box I've received from you has been of the highest quality.

I hope "Michael" follows through with his pursuit to "ruin" you. That way, the rest of us can figure out who he is and give him out 2 cents.

Grow up, "Michael"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It never ceases to amaze me how liberated people feel when on the internet, in their car, or traveling by plane. I'm sure this fellow is an epic ****** in his daily life, but I really doubt he speaks to people in this same style IRL.

I remember waiting to pull out from an intersection and opting to wait for a slightly larger gap in traffic. The older woman behind me voiced her disapproval by laying on the horn and giving me the finger continuously until I'd entered traffic. Now, that may sound reasonable to someone in a city, but in a rural neighborhood, coming off a dead-end street, in a town of a few thousand? Of course, I did nothing, but I had the greatest desire to get out of my car, walk back to her and inquire if she acts this way in the grocery store... Screaming "F*ck You, F*ck You,F*ck You!" When someone gets in her way, until they've moved their cart.

Seriously Rob, why won't you send send 2015 release cigars like the Cedros de Luxe with at least a year of damn age on them? Is my money no good! :) This guy sounds like the perfect buyer for regional editions since those things always come out a year late.

Read that first time= what a prick!

Second time(Eng isn't my native language)= Michael has his talent writing these, that's quite funny, looks like some elders make their joke-ful/funny comments in the call-in radio shows. That at times save the day when you meet the traffic jam.

It never ceases to amaze me how liberated people feel when on the internet, in their car, or traveling by plane. I'm sure this fellow is an epic ****** in his daily life, but I really doubt he speaks to people in this same style IRL.

I remember waiting to pull out from an intersection and opting to wait for a slightly larger gap in traffic. The older woman behind me voiced her disapproval by laying on the horn and giving me the finger continuously until I'd entered traffic. Now, that may sound reasonable to someone in a city, but in a rural neighborhood, coming off a dead-end street, in a town of a few thousand? Of course, I did nothing, but I had the greatest desire to get out of my car, walk back to her and inquire if she acts this way in the grocery store... Screaming "F*ck You, F*ck You,F*ck You!" When someone gets in her way, until they've moved their cart.

spot on. people will happily shove in, in traffic, but it would never occur to them to do the same in say, a queue in a shopping line.

• Like 1

I must admit that I am curious about this "box of ******* tinder". Are you selling some sort of aphrodisiac these days? Is there a particular cigar known for 'kindling' the flames of desire? Is that what is meant when a smoke is described as having a 'woody' character? Does ****** sell sticks that make it last for over four hours requiring medical attention?