Happy 10th Anniversary Friends of Habanos

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow. Many thanks and major congratulations to Rob and the Czar Crew - you all more than deserve the good that comes your way And big congrats as well to all the members - past and present - who know

What a magnificent ride! 10 years has certainly flown! A forum is only as strong as it's members. A forum is only as strong as it's moderating team. A forum is only as strong as it's administrati

Hello F.O.H.ers, I'll join in with Ross to wish you all a great Anniversary at F.O.H. and I'll ad THANK YOU for all that you brought me during some difficult times but above all ,thanks for being wh

Hello F.O.H.ers,

I'll join in with Ross to wish you all a great Anniversary at F.O.H. and I'll ad THANK YOU for all that you brought me

during some difficult times but above all ,thanks for being who you are. VIVA F.O.H.!!!!!.

Love,

Guy

• Like 3

Many thanks to Rob, Di, Lisa, Greg, and all the rest of the crew who help to make this site such a great place to visit. And thanks to all the FOH Brothers of the Leaf who are so generous with their knowledge and their friendship.

party.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gifparty.gif

• Like 1

Many happy returns FOH and its subsidiarys

Where do you begin to describe a place like this, to me it's all about the people and the friendships which have been forged

The generosity and the selflessness , and a real human spirit.

So to Rob Lise Di Smithy,Alistair and Greg and now Ben hope I didn't leave any one out a big thank you and take a bow congratulations

Funnily enough the words I was looking for to aptly describe this place have been in my signature all along

Cheers all and congrats

Steve

• Like 3

Happy 10th Anniversary to all the FOH staff! And a hearty thanks to all members who participate in the forums. I'm proud to be part of the FOH community and look forward to many more decades of sharing on the greatest cigar forum on the WWW.

Congrats to all involved with FOH! The Czar staff past and present, the Moderators who inspire and guide, and to all the FOH members. It is because of all of you that has made this forum such a success.

El Prez, Smithy, Lisa, Diana, Greg, Alastair, Mini-Smithy...from the cigars on offer, to the humor, and the friendship you've created and fostered a home to many grateful brothers and sisters of the leaf. The only vendor I buy from and the only cigar forum I visit...you all rock!

To the Moderators...thank you for your knowledge, friendship, keeping us on topic, and maintaining the high standard of FOH. I can only imagine at times it may seem like a thankless job. Thank you for all you do...and without pay no less!

To all my fellow FOH members...thank you for making this the only cigar forum I visit and take part in. While it's not the only one I have visited in the past...No other site holds a candle because of the high character we all aspire to.

In the words of the immortal Bob Hope, "Thanks for the memories."

Congratulations to Rob and the team, Lisa, Di,

the moderators of course -

and a big thank you to all members!

Not only for the expertise, the plentiful advice etc, but above all for the fraternity and the laughter,

our world could use some more of that, so hats off and thanks again!

Cheers, Alex