New Years Eve Cigars?

New years Eve Cigars?

Not really sure. Connie A , Ramon Allones Superiores and finish with one of my last remaining Por Laranaga Magnums from the 70's I will keep the last for my 50th in Feb. Love those cigars party.gif

What will you be smoking?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cigars don't let me know which is up for sacrifice until just before. I will open my cabinet when the time is right, wait for the deliberations on the final vote, and take what the rest have chosen

Started the evening with a Hamlet from November. '97 Partagas SdC#3 between the starter (foie gras) and the main (Russian king crab) My traditional Monte A ('08) afterwards lasted well in to the new

weak I hope the Dublin boys don't see this....ohhhhh my poor lungs.....I will have a couple of monti 2's...and one for you Mus.....ohhhhh my pooooor lips.

For me it will be Pl regalias, Edmundo Dante 54, followed by a Partagas Gran Reserva, and possibly a bolivar distinguidos if my palate can handle it.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

A minuto or PC before midnight (prob one of my darling HUPC). I'm DJing from 12:30-3:00a and there's no smoking in the venue! (Well, no tobacco smoking...)

Bolivar Oryx (only cigar I have on me right now besides HDM Coronation lol)

Mate let me know how this is please... there are many many boxes of these in Dubai but they've just never caught my eye.

Is this the tubo variety? If so, how does it compare to the Sir Winston?

-Stogie Boy

Out of a '02 box. Was lucky to get 5 of them during travel just then.

Let you know how they compare to the Sir Winston ... next year ... :)

Punch Monarcas and Churchill are both julieta #2s. Monarcas discontinued in 2002 and Churchill in 2010 ), (cuban cigar website). Someone with more knowledge than I could explain the blend differences. Different blends. Punch also made quiet a few Corona gorda cigars concurrently.

Punch Monarcas and Churchill are both julieta #2s. Monarcas discontinued in 2002 and Churchill in 2010 ), (cuban cigar website). Someone with more knowledge than I could explain the blend differences. Different blends. Punch also made quiet a few Corona gorda cigars concurrently.

I assume this is the same with the Monarca and the Sir Winston for h upmann

-Stogie Boy