New Years Eve Cigars?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cigars don't let me know which is up for sacrifice until just before. I will open my cabinet when the time is right, wait for the deliberations on the final vote, and take what the rest have chosen

Started the evening with a Hamlet from November. '97 Partagas SdC#3 between the starter (foie gras) and the main (Russian king crab) My traditional Monte A ('08) afterwards lasted well in to the new

weak I hope the Dublin boys don't see this....ohhhhh my poor lungs.....I will have a couple of monti 2's...and one for you Mus.....ohhhhh my pooooor lips.

Always wanted to try the the Behike how does it compair to the cohiba Esplendidos ( this is the only cuban cohiba i have ever tried 40th Bday present)

Well the Behike may be considered a tad heavier in body than the Esplendidos. The flavor and aroma is G-R-E-E-A-A-T! The Behikes use Medio Tiemp leaves in their makeup as opposed to (supposedly) very aged tobaccos in the Esplendidos.

• Like 1

Well the Behike may be considered a tad heavier in body than the Esplendidos. The flavor and aroma is G-R-E-E-A-A-T! The Behikes use Medio Tiemp leaves in their makeup as opposed to (supposedly) very aged tobaccos in the Esplendidos.

Thank you for the details now I really want one!!! lol Seriously thanks

My cigars don't let me know which is up for sacrifice until just before. I will open my cabinet when the time is right, wait for the deliberations on the final vote, and take what the rest have chosen to burn.

I hope they pick me a good one! ;)

I am the boss of my cigars!

I have three remaining cigars my friend bought back from Cuba last year

One is a corona size, the other is a long skinny that is a tad longer then a

Fundadores and last but not least is a Hoyo dbl corona again longer then the normal

size dble corona. all smokes have a dark wrapper so I'm not sure which one I'll

fire up.

Ended up opening the evening with a party 898 gimme from 2013 dinner. Wife sparked up a trini Reyes. We lit up a dbl edmundo at midnight once the bubbles started flowing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good but not worth such a price tag IMO. Two friends and I splitted a box purchased for a third of that price in the Middle East.

Yea I thought it better be really good if I am gonna that much, think I'll pass.

Thanks and happy new year!

Started the evening with a Hamlet from November. '97 Partagas SdC#3 between the starter (foie gras) and the main (Russian king crab)

My traditional Monte A ('08) afterwards lasted well in to the new year.

Starting 2015 with a '95 RyJ Churchill. May all our cigars be this good this year!

• Like 4

My New Years cigar is go'n down this evening,was just totally sick with the crud that's go'n around! Headed out tonight to Oscars here in Vegas then A Hoyo DC HQ,

Hope everyone had A great New Year