New Years Eve Cigars?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cigars don't let me know which is up for sacrifice until just before. I will open my cabinet when the time is right, wait for the deliberations on the final vote, and take what the rest have chosen

Started the evening with a Hamlet from November. '97 Partagas SdC#3 between the starter (foie gras) and the main (Russian king crab) My traditional Monte A ('08) afterwards lasted well in to the new

weak I hope the Dublin boys don't see this....ohhhhh my poor lungs.....I will have a couple of monti 2's...and one for you Mus.....ohhhhh my pooooor lips.

Probably nothing. I've gotta hang out in Dublin early Feb... I think I need to look after my lungs for a bit tongue.png

weaknyah.gif I hope the Dublin boys don't see this....ohhhhh my poor lungs.....I will have a couple of monti

2's...and one for you Mus.....ohhhhh my pooooor lips.

• Like 3

I'm going to have one of my Montecristo #1...a lonsdale just seems right.

Thanks to our host for selecting the box from 2006...it has never disappointed. Hopefully I can find a box to replace mine as the sticks are getting fewer and fewer...Habanos needs to show more love to lonsdales.

May all of you have a Happy and Merry New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably nothing. I've gotta hang out in Dublin early Feb... I think I need to look after my lungs for a bit tongue.png

Dublin...what can you only punish one organ at a time??? Or maybe it's just wisdom, pacing yourself eh ?

weaknyah.gif I hope the Dublin boys don't see this....ohhhhh my poor lungs.....I will have a couple of monti

2's...and one for you Mus.....ohhhhh my pooooor lips.

Dublin...what can you only punish one organ at a time??? Or maybe it's just wisdom, pacing yourself eh ?

Bahahah ... all comedians are we??? :P Excuse me for trying to maintain my Adonis-esque physique :P

• Like 2

Quite possible a Monte No. 2 or my last remaining Behike 56

• Like 1

I see the mention of cold and can't resist commenting that it will be around 39 deg in Perth today that's close to 102 F !

Come NY I'll be outside in shorts with a very large whisky (sorry missus it will have to be the Bunnahabhain 18 YO) and something of the double corona persuasion. It will still probably be close to 20 C around midnight tomorrow. Ah Summer.

My cigars don't let me know which is up for sacrifice until just before. I will open my cabinet when the time is right, wait for the deliberations on the final vote, and take what the rest have chosen to burn.

I hope they pick me a good one! ;)

• Like 4

A Behike 52 with a couple of coffees in the late arvo and a Partagas Gran Reserva with some whisky around the stroke of midnight

Always wanted to try the the Behike how does it compair to the cohiba Esplendidos ( this is the only cuban cohiba i have ever tried 40th Bday present)