Going cheap

Pipe smoking is a wonderful thing on many levels. One of which is allowing me to age my cigars. Using $50 bills instead of $100 bills to light my cigars helped too. lmao.gif

Yeah, but then the Canadian govt. had to mess that up too by making the bills plastic.

I've replaced burning my bills by using a nice blue flame off a bottle of cask strength and it seems to be working ok. :lol:

• Like 1

Lost my Blazer. Don't want to fork over the money to buy another lighter. So, using a regular lighter to light my cigars. Soft flame is working out though.

Smoking mainly outdoors, I got a bit tired of soft flame - otherwise I'd still be using my trusty, never fail Zippo. After having a couple of Blazers (which I love) die on me, I bought a Vector Thunderbird butane torch insert for Zippo cases. Capacity is much less than the Blazers, power nearly equal, so I'm happy overall (enough so that I bought the Vector butane soft flame insert as well). Short money, and so far great reliability......

• Like 1

Well I have used more lighters for fishing weights than not! I always keep some strike any where kitchen matches for backup.

Being unemployed I can't even afford cheap and my humidor is almost empty. . Just a couple left then DT's are going to hit hard