What's up for the weekend?

looks to be gorgeous weather again this weekend.

Quieter one for me. A little work tomorrow morning, some basketball and a BBQ with the kids tomorrow.

Sunday morning I have the pleasure of taking Di and her son Todd to Australia Zoo. last Christmas I bought them a 1/2 hr session of playing/patting Tigers in the Tiger exhibit. I will try and take some photos. Knowing my luck it will spook the tigers and will be a bloodbath. You can read "my luck" either way lol3.gif

it should be fine. They have only lost one keeper in the enclosure this year.

Sunday afternoon a little more Havana Trip Planning over a cigar and a glass of .....soda and lime. Yes, I am on the wagon until Canada/Cuba. Day 9 today. ......not that i am counting lmao.gif

What are you up to?

• Like 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good mate's Buck's Party tonight in Brisbang town! Should be excellent fun! Sleep in tomoza, then out for brekky. Mow the lawn Saturday arvo. Then it's a bake off with me and the wife as we prepar

Spending a four day weekend at our house on the beach on the Alabama Gulf Coast watching lots of football, including my 3rd ranked Ole Miss Rebels playing Texas A & M.

looks to be gorgeous weather again this weekend. Quieter one for me. A little work tomorrow morning, some basketball and a BBQ with the kids tomorrow. Sunday morning I have the pleasure of taking D

lol. Only in Australia would they think tiger petting is a good idea. surprised.gif Here in San Francisco we had a Siberian tiger scale its enclosure a few years back to get at (and kill) a teenager who was taunting it. Moral of the story? Be nice to tigers I guess . . . or run faster than the next guy . . .

Games night with wife and a few couples tomorrow. Guys vs girls. We are down by a score of 5-4 so looking to tie it! Hopefully squeeze a small stog in. We play Cranium but now have a card game called Cards Against Humanity. Anyone try this? It requires a thick skin but can be a riot!

Have a good one FOH!

• Like 2

Games night with wife and a few couples tomorrow. Guys vs girls. We are down by a score of 5-4 so looking to tie it! Hopefully squeeze a small stog in. We play Cranium but now have a card game called Cards Against Humanity. Anyone try this? It requires a thick skin but can be a riot!

Have a good one FOH!

Cards against humanity is highly recommended. Can I also suggest munchkin land from Steve Jackson games. It's a laugh

Have a good one FOH!

An absolute cracker! I got introduced to it recently at a games night too and I'm looking to pick up a copy ASAP now! :lol:

I had my yearly physical for my job today. Pared the cigars and booze back a few notches and upped the treadmill last few weeks. Doc happened to enjoy cigars and has a good talk about that.

Hitting the bourbon tonite! I'm working next on Tuesday so weekend can begin Sunday right?

It'll be fine Di!!! We went for a walk in Zimbabwe with wild lions. They had limited contact with humans since they were younger cubs, but still wild. Only after i got back to Perth did I notice the lion coming up behind me in the picture.

post-15810-0-31745800-1412942028_thumb.j

Three more weeks of work me. Im waiting for the weekend where I can say "Flying to Dubai... weekend in Dubai then fly to Toronto on Monday". 3 Weeks to go spotlight.gif

• Like 2

May get out for some bow hunting on Saturday, if the weather isn't too awful...I'll hunt in drizzle/light rain showers but not downpours, which we've been having a lot of lately.

If that falls through, I'll probably kick back and enjoy a few cigars and adult beverages while watching college football.

No plans for Sunday.

Hosting a pork and apple themed BBQ here at the orchard. A fresh ham cooked and smoked on apple wood fire, Waldorf salad, apple pies and crumbles, plus a bit of corn on the cob and root veggies. All washed down with some apple cider, beer and wine.

• Like 1

Thanksgiving up here in the north country, simple family dinner. And I almost forgot my wedding anniversary!! So I guess I am going to get a card and flowers or something.

Shooting some Canadian Geese and sitting in a tree with a bow and arrow hoping to stick a deer, grab a football game or two.

I'm supplying a friend who is a professional award winning chef with the geese for a culinary competition coming up. Tried his test plate and he turns the breast meat into a wonderful pastrami. Only problem is he wants the fat on so I have to pluck all the feathers off and there real is no quick, easy no mess way to do it to these big boys. I've got 30 down and about 120 yet to go for about 500+ people expected to attend.