Your Best and Your Worst cigar of July 2014?

The best was a PL Montecarlo. The most underrated cigar IMHO. The worst I had was a Monte 2. I've had a few great ones but mostly I don't have luck with em.

Oh hell yes. The PL Montecarlo is bloody amazing.

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Underrated where and by who? This cigar is unanimously praised on cigar boards for years.

Was gifted a Cohiba Esplindido from a mate that tasted like burnt hair, It lasted 30 min before I tossed it I really hope it was a fake one Best stick this year was prob a PL Montecarlo (an exceptio

Huh. So not just me on those Triunfos. I posted up a thread a while back on it Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

Best - 1960 Romeo y Julieta Romeo, will post up a review later, exceptional piece of art.

Worst - UK RE LFDC Short Robusto, the last from my first box and was pretty bashed up but still, tasted very muted and dull, pitched into the sea at the half way point. Odd bad cigar from these so far, nearly every other has been a high 90s result.

Best - 2013 El Príncipe, new box I see why everyone raves

Runner up - coro 2014, coffee cream spice slightest bit minty

Worst- h upmann magnum 46 2011. This box has been good but this was just bitter and full bodied but with no flavour

Best: 2104 Mag 50

Worst: 2014 Mag 50

Same box; first one out was ridiculously good, plenty of honey and fruit, second was quite bitter, only smoked 1/2.

I think I am interested in those 2104 magnum 50's. Would you pass me one?

:-P

Best: QdO Superiores--these are something special. From the first puff to the last you can taste the quality.

Runner up would be Cuaba Exclusivos from PEL ABR 02. Perfect construction, aged to perfection.

Worst: RASS from MUR ABR 13. Fine construction but harshness for days.

Best: QdO Superiores--these are something special. From the first puff to the last you can taste the quality.

Runner up would be Cuaba Exclusivos from PEL ABR 02. Perfect construction, aged to perfection.

Worst: RASS from MUR ABR 13. Fine construction but harshness for days.

Best: '01 Cohiba Lancero

Worst: '06 BCG. This one was plugged from an otherwise stellar cab.

Best was definitely Punch Punch BAM OCT 13. The absolute flavour of these cigars is amazing, just punching through any other lingering flavours from drink, food and other cigars.

Worst was a My Uzi Weighs A Ton - bait fish. It's namesake would've been more pleasant in my mouth

worst was a partagas series D LE 2010. it just had tobacco taste with a bit of bitterness to it. very disapointing.

best was a Coronado by la Flor Double Corona. man was that ever rich, with notes of dark chocolate, coffee and orange peel sweetness which turned to dark caramel notes from time to time. mind you its got 5 or 6 years of age on them. but WOW!!!

• Like 1

Best was a 2005 RyJ Churchill. Worst was a Partagas Serie D especial 2010 followed very closely by a RA Beritus Exclusivo Libano.

The best A Monte#4 90,Hoyo Epic #2 90 this box was totaly on!

The worst Bolivar Royal Carona,it just was'nt rolled right,the rest were very good 90 in fact,not bad for both young cigars!