Your Best and Your Worst cigar of July 2014?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Underrated where and by who? This cigar is unanimously praised on cigar boards for years.

Was gifted a Cohiba Esplindido from a mate that tasted like burnt hair, It lasted 30 min before I tossed it I really hope it was a fake one Best stick this year was prob a PL Montecarlo (an exceptio

Huh. So not just me on those Triunfos. I posted up a thread a while back on it Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

Best: Bolivar Gold Medal 2008, PL Montecarlos. The Bolivar was still irritatingly harsh at the end, but the rest was heavenly.

Worst: PSD5, PSD4, this was during the days my palate was shot. Although it makes me realize the PSD5 really isn't that great of a deal.

The other worst has to be a young 2013 Boli PC. Too much floral and harshness.

best connie 1 USE OCT 11 .. sensational... i have 3 boxes of the PLM MAy 11 also..

Special mention > Partagas Lluisitania AUB NOV '12 and QDOCC '12

worst an ELDMCS TAL MAR 13 that thing was just tunneling and bitter .. worst burn ever.

made me scared to try the others... ill let them sit there for a while and revisit them over summer. when they have had 18 months

and a bitter plugged Principe AME SEP 13

Best - PL robustos de larranaga RE 2007. Absolutely wonderful caramel honey stick.

Worst - alec bradley prensado gran toro. Supposedly CA top cigars from 2012 I think. Tasted like wet newspapers to me.

Runner up - Hoyo Epi no 2,feb 14. A young box for sure, but the bitterness and harshness was too much to handle. The rest of the box is going for a looong sleep.