How are 2013 coro's smoking?

IMHO they should. And think about 4-5 years.

If you want robusto fresh and young, well I would go with hq or psp psd4,rass, jls2. But of course these could have a good nap too but better freshly than CoRo.

This is just my personal opinion, im sure not everyone will agree. And should not, hehe :)

Young COROs? Infanticide. I give them five years and then I can't keep my hands off of them.

Haven't had a 2013, Smoking 2008's currently

Mine are hit and miss right now. Have had about five or six, and two were plugged but smokeable.

I think I'm going to let them sleep for a while and revisit.

Mine aren't ready for primetime yet. Will try again in about 6 mos. See where they are then.

Haven't had a 2013, Smoking 2008's currently

Same here, plus I have a good assortment of other robustos to keep me entertained while my coro's get some rest.

IMHO they should. And think about 4-5 years.

If you want robusto fresh and young, well I would go with hq or psp psd4,rass, jls2. But of course these could have a good nap too but better freshly than CoRo.

This is just my personal opinion, im sure not everyone will agree. And should not, hehe smile.png

Agree. Give them at least another five years before you tear into them. Most if not all Cohiba's need those five years of deep sleep. Waiting is the hard part, but you will be rewarded in due time.

And what the heck is a hg or psp PSD4? Is psp the Partagas factory or something? What's the difference between the two box codes of hq and psp?

Have yet to see BTO13 coded CoRo, only Esplendidos and Lanceros. Anyone have?

I've got BTO Sept 13 Coro but yet to smoke one. They smell divine and look the goods but oddly enough some of my best COROs have been the ugly ducklings.

Have yet to see BTO13 coded CoRo, only Esplendidos and Lanceros. Anyone have?

Yep. Good. Got a fiver from rob a while ago that are BTO. Decent smokes but need age obviously

Agree. Give them at least another five years before you tear into them. Most if not all Cohiba's need those five years of deep sleep. Waiting is the hard part, but you will be rewarded in due time.

And what the heck is a hg or psp PSD4? Is psp the Partagas factory or something? What's the difference between the two box codes of hq and psp?

Nope, not factory codes. Hand picked cigars - HQ as high quality psp as Premium Select Program by Rob. :)

I've got a single NLA NOV 13 that I received in a trade. Maybe I'll try it out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk