H. Upmann Connie 1.

I have to say MK05 put me on to specifically the PLM MAY 11. Enjoying another one now...and seriously good 94 point cigar. One that flies under the radar but by God these have hit their stride.

Who else has tried the Connie 1 from this code?

Mind you, there is nothing too special about the cigars themselves in the main (PE generally/a few HQ). Yet the blend is quite exquisite.

Kudos Tabacuba and thanks Marc for the heads up party.gif .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plm may 11 Workin on it as I speak. Smooth, sweet, woodsy, caffee, nutty, looovely. *add a little spice and flower to the mix **burn was even and damn slow. Took 1:55 minutes. Outstanding 92/93

Just got a box of the PLM May '11.........serious aromas and nice looking wrappers........

Good to hear, I've got a box of these in the locker. Working through a box of USE MAR08 that are also a great example.

I have not had that code, but I like the Connie 1's very much.

I have a box of that very code (which I got from you) that is divine. Smoked one tonight, actually. Mostly bread (shortbread) notes. Definitely hitting their stride, though it's not impossible that they will improve some - a few out of this box have been quite strong, with room to mellow out.

I have to say MK05 put me on to specifically the PLM MAY 11. Enjoying another one now...and seriously good 94 point cigar. One that flies under the radar but by God these have hit their stride.

Who else has tried the Connie 1 from this code?

Mind you, there is nothing too special about the cigars themselves in the main (PE generally/a few HQ). Yet the blend is quite exquisite.

Kudos Tabacuba and thanks Marc for the heads up :party: .

How does one go about trying to find this cigar to give ita try if a person doesn't have it in their humidor.

As a newbie it would be awesome to experience some pre aged cigars to find out what age does to make it even a better cigar. .

I've got a PSP rated PLM MAY 11 box from you Rob. I have yet to try one out. They arrived around 30 days ago and planned to smoke one on Saturday but unfortunately something is going on with me. My palate is not 100% right due to some flu kinda cr@p. My son is sick most likely I got a bit of it. I will come back here and post after the first one.

I have quite a few boxes of Connie #1's including a couple of PLM MAY 11's as they are one of my top 3 go to cigars. I have never been disapointed in any of my Connie #1 boxes but the The May 11's are definitely a step up from the others.

My box coded POS Aug 11 has been stellar as well. Not sure if I've had any of the PLM coded ones or not.

Good to hear, I've got a box of these in the locker. Working through a box of USE MAR08 that are also a great example.

• Like 1

have boxes from PLM may11 and ROA Jun11 - Both fantastic

Add me to the ROA JUN 11 code. That is the exact code I am working on. I definitely prefer the 11s of the recent stock. But I still need to try some of the 12s to see which I prefer. Eventually I will prob grab a box of the 12s anyway cuz the Connie 1 is prob a top 3 robusto/hermosos #4 for me.

Have 4 left from a box SUB JUL 11.. Always great...

Impossible.

Impossible they're great or impossible he's only got 4 left since they're great? thinking.gif

Marc also recommend the Connie 1 to me about a year ago. I have a POS Aug 11 PSP box and they are fantastic. Thanks to Rob for the great cigars and Marc for the great suggestion.

Yes jumped on that bandwagon awhile back thanks to Marc. Have a few of the PLM May 11's and some other early 11's. Smoking great right now and should only get better. Glad I had grabbed a few 08 connie 1's from Rob years back those are pure bliss.

I received a box of this specific code today that have spent the last month in transit. They are certainly not what I would call a beautiful looking stick, but they do smell wonderful. Off to sleep they go...

Another box of the same code should be here any day.