H. Upmann Connie 1.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plm may 11 Workin on it as I speak. Smooth, sweet, woodsy, caffee, nutty, looovely. *add a little spice and flower to the mix **burn was even and damn slow. Took 1:55 minutes. Outstanding 92/93

Just got a box of the PLM May '11.........serious aromas and nice looking wrappers........

Good to hear, I've got a box of these in the locker. Working through a box of USE MAR08 that are also a great example.

PLM MAY 11, smoking one right now and they are great! The first one I smoked was so good I immediately ordered another box, thinking about adding another.

post-15891-0-76341900-1403238790_thumb.j

Plm may 11

Workin on it as I speak.

Smooth, sweet, woodsy, caffee, nutty, looovely.

*add a little spice and flower to the mix

**burn was even and damn slow. Took 1:55 minutes.

Outstanding 92/93ish cigar

post-17463-0-39468900-1403441171_thumb.j

• Like 2

Wow, thanks for the heads up MK05. just fired up a PSP sample ROTT and it is excellent. Rob you have any more 11's???

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This particular batch is the closest i have smoked towards the profile of the A. However, from my box, the A takes the blend to another level in richness with deeper flavors.

• 3 months later...

Got a box on the way and I'm happy to see the above pictures depicting the darker, reddish wrappers.

I've found Upmanns with the lighter, tan wrapper to be a different animal and lacking the character I look for. This, of course, excludes the Mag 50/46, which seem to come standard in the lighter wrapper.

I've found Upmanns with the lighter, tan wrapper to be a different animal and lacking the character I look for. This, of course, excludes the Mag 50/46, which seem to come standard in the lighter wrapper.

So true. My 2011 box has a light wrapper and they plain out suck. I've been handing these things out to guys who want a Cuban cigar but aren't normal cigar smokers, that's how bad they are.

So true. My 2011 box has a light wrapper and they plain out suck. I've been handing these things out to guys who want a Cuban cigar but aren't normal cigar smokers, that's how bad they are.

Interesting. I have a box from May, 2011 that looks just like the pic Pres posted and they smoke great! Lots of flavor and character.

• 2 weeks later...