Bassman.....RIP

Bartolomeo

Was shocked n bummed when I heard about this last night. Steve was very interesting fella n loved talking cigars, music, trains n hearing his stories of Cuba. I was fortunate to attend a few of his gigs at a bar in New Hope, Pa as well as at his house. Sadly with family n work I hadn't visited or spoken to him in 6 months or so. Feel so bad for his wife, Barb! May he RIP n May Barb be comforted by good memories of him n their life together.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm Crushed to hear this. Steve, you were one of the nicest, classiest BOTL's I ever knew. We exchanged many, many PM's and emails over the years, as well as cigars. He was about as generous a fellow

what? he was posting up until recently this is horrible news though i didn't know him he was my cce brother on here, he commented how he was finally happy with his collection and he didn't need anyt

Copied this from another forum I am a member of, very sad news, just spoke to him 2 weeks ago Prayers for his family "I just spoke to Barb, our beloved Bassman, Steve Singer, passed away suddenly, t

I am so bummed reading this! I live near and we have talked about getting together for a few years now, I could kick myself for not making that happen sooner. He was always helpfull when I had a question and we talked of music and cigars. People, don't put things off, life is short.

• Like 1

Only the good die young. RIP Steve. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Very sad news, though I never met Steve he was part of the furniture here ,and will be sorely missed ,deepest condolences to his family ,and friends

Always sad when a brother departs RIP Steve

Steve....