Bassman.....RIP

Bartolomeo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm Crushed to hear this. Steve, you were one of the nicest, classiest BOTL's I ever knew. We exchanged many, many PM's and emails over the years, as well as cigars. He was about as generous a fellow

what? he was posting up until recently this is horrible news though i didn't know him he was my cce brother on here, he commented how he was finally happy with his collection and he didn't need anyt

Copied this from another forum I am a member of, very sad news, just spoke to him 2 weeks ago Prayers for his family "I just spoke to Barb, our beloved Bassman, Steve Singer, passed away suddenly, t

Sad news for sure! Long ashes in heaven, my brother!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

What an awful way to start the day. We were only exchanging PM's yesterday.

Look forward to catching up in the next world Steve. Rest in Peace mate.

For those in Philly who know the family, if there is anything we can do as a forum do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Wow - this is very much a surprise. He'll be missed. Prayers and thoughts go out for him and the family.

~ Greg ~

I'm Crushed to hear this. Steve, you were one of the nicest, classiest BOTL's I ever knew. We exchanged many, many PM's and emails over the years, as well as cigars. He was about as generous a fellow as I've ever known - he once surprised me with an 1816 US penny with a cigar trade, when he heard I was an on-again, off-again coin collector.

Our correspondence tailed off last year as my work got really busy, and I had been working to get back in touch with him, writing him a long letter to catch up with him, to go with a special 5'er of cigars I knew he'd like.....but I hadn't yet finished the letter, and now looking at it makes me almost want to cry.

Steve, wherever you are, I look forward to seeing you on the other side, and I hope you know how much I treasured our friendship. I know you're rocking out with the greats now - I know they'll appreciate you as much as we did.

Rest in Peace, my friend. I miss you already sad.png

• Like 4