Thank you all....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Keith, I am so sorry to hear this. Please keep well and we will think of you in the coming days. Spring is just around the corner. Lisa and Matthew

Hi Keith

We are so sorry to here of your sad news,lets hope this year finishes better than it has started,I have yet to cross that particular bridge of loosing a parent ,even though i know it comes to all of us.

on behalf of Lucinda and myself we offer you and your family our heartfelt condolences in this difficult time ,you are in our thoughts and prayers

Steve and Lucinda

I will paraphrase Rob in a sentence that to me can be deep:

"Life throws up different challenges at different times. From divorce, illness, financial and an array of other roadblocks to be carefully navigated."

That's life.

Keith, very sorry to hear this news. I had no idea what you have been going through. Thoughts and prayers are with you. As tough as it may sound, it is your turn to be the Rock. M

So sorry to hear. Sending my deepest condolences to you and your family.

My mother passed away last year in January so I might know how you and your family member might feel. Sure I miss her very much, but the good thing is she is always around me flower.gif .

I am really sorry to hear this Keith… I have been wondering where you have been keeping yourself.

My friend I will say a prayer (or two, three, four…) for you and your family. My sincerest condolences…

You are a good man my friend and you are my friend. You have my number and if you need anything please call me. I love ya' mate, a lot of us do, know that and find strength.

-Ray

I know your pain Keith...

I lost my father in December.

He died of a massive stroke aged just 52. It's still as raw as the day it happened.

I hope you and your family are all ok.

Stevie.

Sorry to hear this Keith.

My father passed away in 2008 from cancer. Never an easy thing to go though and still not over for you (and me). If there's anything that you need help with you can always give a shout at any time.

All the best,

Rob