Great Cigar Reminders: who has lost a piece of clothing to a cigar?

Lost another shirt last Thursday. It was a cracker, had it for 10 + years, a pink Borelli masterpiece.

....just tried to keep that ash on a little too long ...dropped on the sleeve while on the phone...realised too late lookaround.gif

Over the years I have lost pants, shirts and one laptop screen. Apparently they don't resist a butane torch lighter at close quarters wacko.png

Couple of shirts and a pair of shorts so far. Usually it happens when I am trying to balance a glass of single malt at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost another shirt last Thursday. It was a cracker, had it for 10 + years, a pink Borelli masterpiece.

....just tried to keep that ash on a little too long ...dropped on the sleeve while on the phone...realised too late lookaround.gif

Over the years I have lost pants, shirts and one laptop screen. Apparently they don't resist a butane torch lighter at close quarters wacko.png

The fashion world thanks your ash! jester.gif

Lost a couple windbreakers, a tshirt, pair of lounge pants... can't remember what else. nothing too valuable so that's a plus peace.gif sorry for your loss of a Borelli...

Y'know . . . I don't think it's the cigars that are at fault . . . I think it's the drinking while smoking a cigar that's at fault. I only seem to drop 2" of ash in my lap sometime AFTER the third scotch. buddies.gif

Yet to have lost anything to the leaf as yet although have plenty of battle scars and I am

Sure there will be plenty more to come. Most if not all clothes are used again and again especially

During the winter months when layers become important here in Melbourne and practicality

Outways style :) (in my backyard anyhow)

Burned a hole right in the thigh of my favorite suit. I blame it on the booze though. Hard to pass up double pours of Bookers bourbon while in vegas lol.

• Like 1

Put a hole in a pair of pants (and the shorts underneath) but didn't notice until the next day. They are now smoking pants. No shirts lost yet but the day will come. I smoke in old Tshirts mostly so no issue. If I need to wear a jacket while smoking that is kept in the garage and it washed a couple times a year.