Just Confirmed LGC IS DEAD! Maybe! Lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have multiple boxes of '02 #1s and #3, and with the exception of one box of #3s that are too tight, every smoke has been a total delight. My one box of #4s, from '98, are almost over the top strong. Their profile seems more like Partagas SDC #3 - nearly pure ligero - than typical LGC finesse. Still, I am picking up some #4s from today's offer, as I love the size. Strong or delicate, they will have their place in my world.

The '13 #2s are indeed excellent, construction is superb, and while smoking beautifully now, they may well shut down for for some time. Their long term potential, though, seems almost infinite.

At my age (62), I will not live long enough to see them fade.

My only Tainos are '01s; they are very mild, but there are times when that is exactly what I am looking for.

All in all, I truly love the marca, and will deeply regret their passing, if it ever comes to that.

It's funny it seems people have plenty of MdO 3s but nothing else. Also the Benelux Program brought back vintage 3s from MUR 02

Unless the repackage boxes are just coming out of MUR? Not sure exactly how the Benelux Program works? Maybe checked by MUR before shipping?

I am very confused.

You don't know about the Benelux Vintage Program?

For Belgium and Luxembourg and also Netherlands, They have a special program for Aged and Vintage Cigars with the Double Band. That's why there is the Benelux P2 that Elias and I smoked. I have a Picture of one of my boxes of 02 Benelux MdO3s I believe 4s were included as well but sold out. Mag 50s are in the program I listed all of them on instagram

Most people never bought them until they were discontinued. Everyone buys them now when released in expensive jars and 10 ct boxes with double bands. There is no incentive for them to revitalize the brand. The same has happened with all the "normal" size cigars that I love... what everyone is now calling "skinny" cigars.

Apparently not enough people bought. Boxes of 2002 MdeO#2s were readily available until just a couple years ago.

You don't know about the Benelux Vintage Program?

For Belgium and Luxembourg and also Netherlands, They have a special program for Aged and Vintage Cigars with the Double Band. That's why there is the Benelux P2 that Elias and I smoked. I have a Picture of one of my boxes of 02 Benelux MdO3s I believe 4s were included as well but sold out. Mag 50s are in the program I listed all of them on instagram

Do you have a link to your instagram pic's Hiro?