Just Confirmed LGC IS DEAD! Maybe! Lol

You don't know about the Benelux Vintage Program?

I could call it "Vintage for tourists". They took boxes of slow sellers (including boxes from 2008, talk about a new meaning of the word "vintage"), they set a new price, et voilà…

The Magnum 50 from 2008 didn't sell for a reason…

All these cigars could be had for the normal price by people who had the opportunity and the time to search in belgian shops…

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea and actually the pricing seems to be against the rules from what I hear... We will see what happens there...

They took boxes of slow sellers (including boxes from 2008, talk about a new meaning of the word "vintage"), they set a new price, et voilà…

I've often wondered this. You never see 'the good stuff' in these lists...

All these cigars could be had for the normal price by people who had the opportunity and the time to search in belgian shops…

Sounds like a lot of these "vintage programs" The upcharges can be insane.

Problem with the upcharge was it wasn't supposed to happen. These are supposed to be listed under the Habanos Price point. Looks like the Belgians are breaking some rules. I will say the 07 Benelux Monte 2 is the best Monte 2 I ever had. P2 2008 was silky smooth.

I could call it "Vintage for tourists". They took boxes of slow sellers (including boxes from 2008, talk about a new meaning of the word "vintage"), they set a new price, et voilà…

confusion solved. So many available without the second band and premium.

Well actually vintage is before September 2007. After were not under the vintage moniker just banded with the year on late 07 08 09. Other cigars under this is MdO 3&4 02, ERDM De Luxe , QdO Coronas Claro 07, Parti Lusi 50 Cabs 06 and 08. Some good cigars within the program

Problem is Belgian LCDH are charging more than they are supposes to which is against Belgian Law

Yea 450-500 seems to be what they are selling for all.not too bad

X2, you too Blakey I've just gotten into Instagram, no prizes for guessing my account name :D

Lol