Smithy's last day

El Presidente

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here I am late at night still editing bloody video reviews. Committed right to the end

Many thanks for all that you have done for this community, Smithy.

May the universe keep dealing you winning hands.

Best of luck to you Smithy. It's been a pleasure meeting you and thanks for all your assistance. You are a true gentleman and will be sorely missed. I'm sure you will succeed in whatever endeavours you take on in London. Live it up!

Mate ill see you this afternoon to say goodbye but I just wanted to say here that your presence will be missed.

I know we'll keep in touch and ill see you back at Czars from time to time.

Mate the ORIS videos just wont be the same. For some reason I think alcohol is about to make an appearance in them.

Cheers Mate

Wazza

i was in there the other day and i saw the real reason. we've all been bagging rob for ages over the mistreatment of his fish. poor thing is about ten inches long and the tank is a foot. it can hardly turn around. and not a plant, a weed, a plastic diver. poor fish gets nothing. so there it was. a new tank. apparently that stretched the budget - it was smithy or the fish and they already owned the fish.

mind you, still no plants, weeds, plastic divers, fake treasure boxes. still a mistreated fish. just a little more room in which to be miserable.

I was around for your last "last day," what, four years ago? You'll be back (again) when you find out how much the rest of the working world sucks.

You're a great mate and you got it made at FOH house, Smithy! Don't retire again.

Many thanks for all your help in providing cigars, and knowledge and entertainment on the FOH site, over the past few years. Although I don't think we ever personally spoke, I can assure you that your presence was felt and appreciated. My perception of FOH is in no small part because of you. We will miss you. All the best. ----sam

Dear Smithy

You know if I came in today I would cry as you and I worked together in the beginning in the stupidly small work space with Chicago blaring ( If you leave me now ) on a Friday afternoon and drinking copious amounts of wine but what fantastic funny days you, me and Rob had, they will never be there same but will always count as some of the most memorable days and I always think of them with a big smile on my face wink2.gif

I am so happy that finally you are going to chase that girl clap.gif you tell her from me she better look after you otherwise there are two very protective Italian girls in Brisbane who will be waiting for her at the airport if she doesn’t , but if she wants to know what you like to eat I am happy to let her know LOLOL

Babe Dominic and I would love to have you here for lunch , we can go to the beach and play in the sand while sitting in our gorgeous Queensland Sunshine

Thanks for being there for me through my hard times (even though you hated seeing me cry sad.png ) but you always backed me up and I will miss you so much

Big hugs and kisses and anytime you need one of my Risotto’s the door is always open

Love you

Lisa