Smithy's last day

El Presidente

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here I am late at night still editing bloody video reviews. Committed right to the end

I am chasing a girl to the other side of the world and we will see what happens.

As that's considered stalking, I imagine what's gonna happen is that you'll be spending some time in the clink.

But then again, you're not unfamiliar with handcuffs.......

First time on the forum in a week and this is what I see...

I am gutted. Feels like a death in the family. Damn, gonna miss you.

With that said, God bless you and I pray that you win her heart because it seems she has yours.

Thanks for all the laughs Smithy!

Wow.. This thread is something else for somebody who has clearly been out of this world to this community and the business that makes up its heart. It's good to know you're chasing your own heart Smithy, And best of luck to you with it. I hope you grace us at Havanathon with your presence.

As my dear, departed Mum used to say, I think you're throwing your whole education away.

Best of luck, mate. The place will seem out of balance without you.

Beat of luck Smithy, she must to special to make you leave Czars (maybe her dad owns a brewery or chain of pubs).

If you find yourself in Europe, you'll never be short of friends to smoke with!

It's nice to see that it's taking 2 people an Lisa being drafted back to replace you.

As for the fish, I suppose Ken has a point given that the python in his house has a whole cupboard full of stuff to entertain itself!

As my dear, departed Mum used to say, I think you're throwing your whole education away.

My family have been saying that for years.

Thanks for all the kind words I hope to have a cigar with you all one day around the world.

No guessing where I am typing this? Yep back in the office, just can't keep away from here.

My family have been saying that for years.

Thanks for all the kind words I hope to have a cigar with you all one day around the world.

No guessing where I am typing this? Yep back in the office, just can't keep away from here.

Mate, it's no way to spend your first day off work confused.gif