'01 or '02 Cohiba Lanceros

I have a box of CLE SEP01 Cohiba lanceros. They are excellent and I would not hesitate to purchase more boxes if I found some.

I'd go for the varnished 01s. If same packaging I'd take 02, but I've had some good 01s- both in flavor & construction. SigloVs, Party 898s, RyJ Cazadores, Upmann #2s & the best 01 of all- SLR DC.

go for the 01's, I am sure you will be delighted! I had a couple boxes of 02's that had major issues with flavor, construction, and consistency.

I will refrain from making a recommendation however I will attest to the excellence of the '01 Lanceros. I have smoked many boxes of these and may just smoke one today since you brought it up!

Is there a price difference? In many ways we roll the dice each time we make a purchase. If there is a marked difference, I would likely choose the lesser expensive cigar. Best of luck. -Piggy

I have a box of CLE Nov 01 Lanceros that are very good. Construction is top notch. Not many cigars better than an aged Lancero. May be a Monte Especial #1, but that's another question.

I will refrain from making a recommendation however I will attest to the excellence of the '01 Lanceros. I have smoked many boxes of these and may just smoke one today since you brought it up!

Is there a price difference? In many ways we roll the dice each time we make a purchase. If there is a marked difference, I would likely choose the lesser expensive cigar. Best of luck. -Piggy

It doesn't happen very often but I agree 100% with Piggy! wink2.gif And I'll add: petacas=no aroma, specially with 11 years of age…