The current king of the Piramides?

534 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that the wrapper shade didn't scare you off....  I don't get folks eschewing anything other than a dark wrapper.   "I don't want that. It's not dark enough".   Man, I've had some incredible smoke

Dip 2 all day long..

For me it is the Hoyo LE 2011... not on the list, sorry.

How many could you possibly have smoked to say that it is the king of all pyramides?

one meeelyion pyramides...muuuwwwwwhahahahaha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hard to say, had all of them in the past months. Here are my toughts... Monte 2's are good, but they are divine when they are aged. I love the Dip 2, but I'd rather have a Monte 2. PSP2 are consistently superb, H2, love them too and, the Cohiba, P Extra, well, I had one and it was one of the best cigars I smoked all year long. I guess you have to enjoy them while Habanos S.A still produces them.

• 4 weeks later...

In your opinion and to your taste, what is the best Piramide over the past 2 years (since 2010).

As someone who gets to see and taste a lot of piramides, I will post my thoughts tomorrow. Interested to read your thoughts and see how they match up ok.gif

El Pres, we are waiting for ok.gif

Partagas Serie P No. 2 takes top honours, in my humble opinion. Recent runs have been consistently fantastic, dark and oily, built for aging.

The Montecristo No. 2 and Diplomaticos No. 2 had some batches showing some signs of recovery but then regressed.

The H. Upmann No. 2 have not been looking good but still very delicious.

No idea with the Vegas Robaina Unicos as I don't smoke many Vegas Robaina.

• 1 month later...

Consistency is part of the equation with flavor and complexity/evolution. So PSP2 comes out on top with H Upmann a close second. Monte VR lacks in consistency from the three boxes that I've smoked. Never tried the Dip or VR.

I am a long time fan of the P-2 and that is my favorite overall. I have smoked all of them and these is not one on the list that i don't have in my humidor and smoke in rotation. lately have really taken a liking to the Cohiba Piramides extras and have been smoking a lot of those over the past couple of months since they were released

Jim

Upmann No.2 right now are really blowing me away out of all the pyramides

You're bang on. Smoking a 2011 right now and it's perfect. I always say that the Upmann #2 is the best value of any Cuban cigar, not that it's cheap you just get so much class and refinement for your $.