• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A brief update, folks:

Guy is still in intensive care, and probably will be for some time. The past few days have seen things moving in a positive

direction, though just prior they had a scare.

All your well wishes have been most heartening for Guy and his family.

Thanks Ross.

Guy has got a lot of people thinking of him, and more importantly (IMHO) praying for him everyday. I do.

I know I don't have to tell you guys what a good "soul" our friend Guy is. I think he is sort of the outstanding member here; glass always at least half full. While many of us have taken the lightning rod positions from time to time, he grounded us, and helped make the strikes that ensued dissipate and do less damage. I don't know if I have ever noted him getting heated, yet he is still passionate about cigars and has some strong leanings like the rest of us.

I think we really need him back. Lord, bring him back!!! -Ray

A brief update, folks:

Guy is still in intensive care, and probably will be for some time. The past few days have seen things moving in a positive

Thanks for the update Ross

Stay strong Guy we know you can do this

OZ :cigar:

Thanks Ross.

Guy has got a lot of people thinking of him, and more importantly (IMHO) praying for him everyday. I do.

I know I don't have to tell you guys what a good "soul" our friend Guy is. I think he is sort of the outstanding member here; glass always at least half full. While many of us have taken the lightning rod positions from time to time, he grounded us, and helped make the strikes that ensued dissipate and do less damage. I don't know if I have ever noted him getting heated, yet he is still passionate about cigars and has some strong leanings like the rest of us.

I think we really need him back. Lord, bring him back!!! -Ray

The pen is truely mightier than the sword

Well said my friend it is the essence of Guy :clap:

OZ :cigar:

A brief update, folks:

Thanks for passing this news along. Thinking of Guy every day.

Smoking your favorite vitola with you in mind Guy. A corona gorda upmann mag 46. Tu es toujours dans mes pensee et prieres mon ami. Reviens nous plus fort que jamais

Get well Guy as soon as posible! You always remain in my thoughts. Praying to you every day!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Amen. I received a similar e-mail yesterday. Looking forward to the time thay Guy can tap out a word or two. No hurry mate, get well.

Amen. I received a similar e-mail yesterday. Looking forward to the time thay Guy can tap out a word or two. No hurry mate, get well.

Yeah! Looking forward! All the best mate! We are with you! All the best and waiting to you back soon!

A brief update, folks:

Thanks for sharing Colt. This is very encouraging news. Thoughts and prayers still being sent their way...