I am so Relieved that Guy is fighting his way through!!!

I've been thinking about him every day and hoping with all I've got that he would pull through so I can go visit him again... People like Guy and Monique do not come around often - they are the type of people that give you hope for us all.

Guy, keep it up, my friend! We know you can do it! I'm sending every positive vibe I have for your speedy recovery!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new here and as of such have not had the pleasure of this mans presence, but after reading the outpooring of good will wished upon him I'm sure he's the kind of person that deserves all the prayers he can get. I will add him in mine. Get well soon Guy.

Thanks for the update, Rob. That last part from Monique is roughly "it warms my heart" or so, I think.

Glad things are fairly positive then. My wife says that it's extremely good news on the initial damage from the stroke, if they're looking at potentially getting him up and moving later on this week. It's wonderful that he's cognitive and has speech components right now potentially. That's HUGE she says. But, it definitely still can be touchy for the next week or two, all depending on what damage there may be left from the actual event, and depending on what was done surgically or with stroke-specific drugs. But, definitely positive so far, as much as this dark cloud can have a bit of a silver lining....

Cheers and best wishes, Guy (and Monique), for a speedy recovery and steadfast healing process.

You are in my thoughts be well my friend,

OZ

... still thinking about you and praying for you daily my friend. Get well soon.

Lord, please aid my friend and his family in their recovery. He needs your help now, everyday more than ever. Show him light at the end of his tunnel, let him not be tormented or in pain. Bring him back to us once more, full of life, full of humor, so that he may once more share his life's wisdom with us.

I miss him!

-Ray