Best Coronas Gordas

I love this size, and the marcas that carry this vitola are not well represented in my humi. Cohiba IV probably a bit out of my price range, already have some Mag 46s.

What about the rest? HdM Epi 1, JL1, Punch PP, SLR A?

Got a lot of RA and Boli in the humi. A change of pace wouldn't be a bad thing.

Thanks!

I just finished a lovely SLR Serie A. If you like medium-bodied cigar with freshness but complexity, roundness and balance, this is one to go to. Moreover, these age tremendously well.

Best,

Michel

best ever...just my opinion mind you

partagas psd3(2001 el)

upmann super coronas

upmann magnum 46

the largest cigars i reach for with any regularity(not that often tho...perhaps 1/2 a box per year(once per month)).

derrek

There was a hint of dried apricot in the middle of the first third in the one I smoked this morning but nothing more on that register after that.

Best,

Michel

Punch Punch are too inconsistent. have not been good as of late. Enjoyed the SLR A, Hoyo Epi 1 was ok, but i'M not a big hoyo guy either. Never had the JL 1

My favorites are the HDM Epi 1 and the Mag 46. That said, I finally had a Punch Punch last week that was ON. I don't like JL nor SLR.

I'm a Corona Gorda guy.

I love them all,

For their different blends,

For their different tastes,

For their different moods,

For their different pleasures,

For their different atmostphere,

For their different .................................Silence. B)

My favorite format by far! I know you said the Siglo's might be out of your range, but the Siglo IVs have been very good and consistent as of late.

The Superiores are inconsistent. I recommend JL 1, Cohiba Siglo IV, and Hoyo Epi 1 as cigars that are smoking well fresh but will improve with age.

I would love a LGC, ERDM, or Partagas CG. The discontinued ERDM GC are favorites of mine.

the 2010 JL 1's are on and the price is right. The best corona gorda you ask... a Punch SS2 with 15+ years of age.

Rafael Gonzalez Corona Extra if you can find them.I also like the RyJ Exhibicion #3,but I'm an oddball that enjoys the RyJ marca.

best ever...just my opinion mind you

partagas psd3(2001 el)

upmann super coronas

upmann magnum 46

the largest cigars i reach for with any regularity(not that often tho...perhaps 1/2 a box per year(once per month)).

derrek

This doesn't really help since you can't get the first two if you read the opening post in the thread.

This doesn't really help since you can't get the first two if you read the opening post in the thread.

i thought the question was "best coronas gordas"...if it was something other than that...well my apologies.

derrek

i thought the question was "best coronas gordas"...if it was something other than that...well my apologies.

derrek

This is a discussion forum. You have nothing to apologise for. :)

I don't have much experience with corona gordas. Haven't had much luck with the Mag 46. Had a Siglo IV the other day that was superb!

derrek

No stress, his post was looking for current recommendations.

Not a huge fan of cgs as I don't find many superb except an el laguito sig iv but mag 46 are good, have only had jl1 and ra extras. I'd look into coronas more or robustos (my two fav vitolas with the most flavor).