Which Cigar could you not live without?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, I can't think of just one! :confused: I s'pose with the loss of MOST of the sizes and vitolas I do love, I just feel it's best to accept and make due with what's available. Just like, relax and learn to love what's here - *sigh :(

So summarise:

Partagas espec 898 and shorts

RA espec RASSC & RASS (what is it with RA and everything being abbreviated? no wonder they did the silo range in numbers)

Cohiba

Basically the true, rich brands that are not priced at a premium (ok i know it says Cohiba above), less marketed. Very few of the newer "wider"smokes get a mention but then I guess that subliminally we know the wider stuff will be around forever...

Well, what the hell! I had to comment on this one!

Partagas Lonsdale, Partagas Coronas, Partagas Petit Coronas, Bolivar Lonsdale, Bolivar Coronas, RAPC, RA Coronas, Diplomatico #1, #3, #5, HDM du Depute, ERdM Lonsdale, ERdM Grandes de Espana...

Do I really need to go on?

Viva the classic medium and thin ring cigar. Kill the management at H SA et al!!! -the Pig

Partagas Lonsdale, Partagas Coronas, Partagas Petit Coronas, Bolivar Lonsdale, Bolivar Coronas, RAPC, RA Coronas, Diplomatico #1, #3, #5, HDM du Depute, ERdM Lonsdale, ERdM Grandes de Espana...

Viva the classic medium and thin ring cigar. Kill the management at H SA et al!!! -the Pig

Piggy Returns!!!

How have you been Ray?

say it how it is!! love it...