Which Cigar could you not live without?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is so sad that I have not had one cigar on piggy list. Damn you H SA!!!!!!

I wouldn't sweat it too much I've had some of them and they weren't that memorable and in fact if I didn't smoke bigger gauge cigars as part of the mix I'd be missing out on a lot of great smokes.

Well, what the hell! I had to comment on this one!

Partagas Lonsdale, Partagas Coronas, Partagas Petit Coronas, Bolivar Lonsdale, Bolivar Coronas, RAPC, RA Coronas, Diplomatico #1, #3, #5, HDM du Depute, ERdM Lonsdale, ERdM Grandes de Espana...

Do I really need to go on?

Viva the classic medium and thin ring cigar. Kill the management at H SA et al!!! -the Pig

GEEESUSSSSS!!!!! Hell hast frozen over!!!!

Piggy, we've been missing you buddy. I was actually gonna post a thread this week: "Where in the world is El Piggy????" I've been missing your trouble-making round these parts.... :innocent:

GEEESUSSSSS!!!!! Hell hast frozen over!!!!

Piggy, we've been missing you buddy. I was actually gonna post a thread this week: "Where in the world is El Piggy????" I've been missing your trouble-making round these parts.... :innocent:

My friends I have missed you too. This community actually is a very fun part of my life, despite my ostensible sour demeanor most of the time. I have a lot of friends here.

The end of the year was somewhat of a heartache for me and Lady Piggy. Isla PF has not been a hot spot as of late. While I don't really want to type on endlessly and feel the well of emotion of the last month over and over again, I will share with you that Lady Piggy's mom, a lady that I loved dearly, my surrogate mother, left us for that big smoking room in the sky!

We spent a lot of time with her last year. We worked hard to get her in clinical trial that should have saved her life. Alas, when your dance card is punched and your last dance is done, your dancing days are over. She is with the Lord now, with her departed husband and my parents as well.

While I loved the old gal as if she were my own, she was Lady Piggy's best friend. She has taken it pretty hard. She left us as the executor of her estate and we had to make decisions according to her advanced directive, while she was only alive as the result of marvels of life support. None of this was very easy for me or Connie (Lady Piggy). To be honest I am all but balling my eyes out right now.

Time heals all wounds. Time... and telling the folks at H SA to **** off!!! -LOL

I can always be found at my email address. Thanks for the concern and for the many that have written me. -Ray

Damn... it looks like I can't even type **** around here anymore!!!

Condolence to you and Connie then, Ray. Sorry to hear about the loss - it can never be easy, but best wishes to all in the days moving forward.

And yes, due to the rabble rousing of a few new ones in your absence, your diatribes will be due to be edited to fit into the needs of the PETA (people for the ethical treatment of arsewholes)! LOL. Something that's time had come due, though, I must say.

Cheers buddy. Best wishes. Hope to see you more regularly 'round these parts in the future weeks and months.

• 1 month later...