The Worst Movie You Have seen...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate any move with an overt leftist overtone. Yes, that means I hate a lot of movies!!! I have left theaters many times due to preaching themes and I always ask for my money back!!!

Here are some Hollywood loser movie hints. The bad guys. They are always current or ex-military or CIA guys. It is easy to identify the bad guys early, just look for a picture of Ronald Reagan. If you see a picture of Ron on a desk or wall, you know that is the villain! The good guys, they will be easy to identify too, you just have to look for the "clues." If you have one of these military type villain movies at home on DVD give it a try and look for the tells. If you find one, well you just found one of the movies that I hate.

Steven Seagal movies generally fit the bill for bad movies as far as I am concerned but when it comes to really bad films, I think of two movies; The English Patient and The Piano. The Paino is without a doubt one of the worst wastes of film I have ever seen. -Piggy

Little Nicky. :huh:

***I liked Little Nicky. When Ozzy Osbourne made his appearance, that solidified it for me! To each his own, but that film was actually kind of cute.

without a doubt, "the blair witch project" not only did it make your mind numb, but it made my stomach nautious as well. What the hell were they thinking. In 30 yrs, the only movie I went back to the register a demanded a refund.

I actually think the guy next to me went into an epilieptic seizure watching that piece of crap movie.

Man, you guys mentioned movies that actually made money. Sure they're bad, but we're talking about worst right?

Try R.O.T.O.R.

You probably haven't heard of it, but look it up, I dare you. I have a copy on VCD which is the only type I can find. I bought it because the first time I watched it (on Showtime), it was so bad me and my friend couldn't stop laughing.

Here's my top 5 worst movies I've seen:

1. Titanic (first, last and only Leonardo di Crappio movie I'll ever see)

2. Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever (I can't believe I actually paid 2 whole dollars for this DVD)

3. Spice World (I was forced to watch this as punisment for certain transgressions...)

4. Blair Witch Project (my friend was nauseas after watching 5 mins)

5. Chairman of the Board (I have no idea what possessed me to watch this)

I actally love crap films. I guess I am a sick bastard.

Here are a few for you and your significant other(s):

Gigli!!!

Little Man!!

Batman and Robin!!!

Man Without a Face!!

Passion of the Christ!!

Phat Girlz!!!

Ali G Indahouse!!!

Salo or 120 Days of Sodom!!!

Wait. I actually like one of those.

Not enough crap?

How about...

Death Wish 3

Rambo 2/3

Navy Seals

The Marine

Delta Force

Anything with John Wayne!!!

Haha. Last one not true but sure to rile up sad rightists.

without a doubt, "the blair witch project"

I thought that movie was great. Well maybe not so much for the movie quality, but rather I was on a hot date that night and needless to say she insisted that I stay that night as she didn't want to be left alone in the dark. :peace:

I thought that movie was great. Well maybe not so much for the movie quality, but rather I was on a hot date that night and needless to say she insisted that I stay that night as she didn't want to be left alone in the dark. :2thumbs:

hmm, was she worried about an epileptic siezure?

By far the worst movie I have seen is The Brown Bunny by Vincent Gallo. I am happy I haven't seen it listed here yet. Unless you actually liked that heaping pile of dog dung, in which case I feel sorry for you! The back-and-forth between the director/producer/star and Roger Ebert still cracks me up:

A war of words then erupted between Gallo and film critic Roger Ebert, with Ebert writing that The Brown Bunny was the worst film in the history of Cannes, and Gallo retorting by calling Ebert a "fat pig with the physique of a slave trader." Ebert then responded, paraphrasing a statement attributed to Winston Churchill, that "one day I will be thin, but Vincent Gallo will always be the director of The Brown Bunny." Gallo then claimed to have put a hex on Ebert's colon, cursing the critic with cancer. Ebert then replied that watching a video of his colonoscopy had been more entertaining than watching The Brown Bunny. Gallo subsequently stated that he had been misquoted, and that the hex had actually been placed on Ebert's prostate, and that the whole thing had been meant as a joke which was misinterpreted by a reviewer.

Seriously, track down that footage of Ebert's colonoscopy before you torture yourself with The Brown Bunny. :2thumbs:

Battle Royale 2. A japanese film that literally had no credible storyline whatsoever.

So disappointing as the first Battle Royale is a cult film and dare I say a blood bath with humour!

Honorable mentions to the following more mainstream contenders:

- Bruno - very tiring and over the top. I like Sacha Baron Cohen but thought this film was boring and depraved, nothing on Borat.

- AI - someone else mentioned this and have to second the motion as the fil dragged for a pointless arty 45 mins in which nothing tangible was added to the story line (bit like the last 20mins of LOTR Return of the King)

- oh and almost forgot PEARL HARBOUR - completely ruined by the bolt on at the end of the film glorifying the Doolittle Raids (no doubt an important psychological stike back but didn't really fit in with the rest of the film).

Topgun.........utter twonk

Not slammin you on this Mazolaman.......but I freakin loved that movie! Altogether now, "You lost that lovin feelin', woh-ooo-woh, that lovin' feelin.' Love that part when Goose is playing the piano and Meg Ryan (Carol) says:

Carole: Hey, Goose, you big stud!

Goose: That's me, honey.

Carole: Take me to bed or lose me forever.

Goose: Show me the way home, honey.

Gotta admit I was a bit let down since finding out recently that Kelly McGillis was a carpet muncher the whole time.

Hey leaflover,no probs,there are a couple of films listed here that I quite liked,Ie American werewolf in London.

It'd be dull if we all liked the same thing....much like cigars...

I think it's more Tom Cruise that I don't like...

I did't realise she was batting for the other team.Still fancy her though.....maybe more so...

Anybody ever heard of "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians?" When it came to giving the star ratings here (you know, 1 star - lousy to 4 stars- great) the verdict was and I quote: "Unrated and unbelieved by the critics."

Here's my top 5 worst movies I've seen:

1. Titanic (first, last and only Leonardo di Crappio movie I'll ever see)

2. Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever (I can't believe I actually paid 2 whole dollars for this DVD)

3. Spice World (I was forced to watch this as punisment for certain transgressions...)

4. Blair Witch Project (my friend was nauseas after watching 5 mins)

5. Chairman of the Board (I have no idea what possessed me to watch this)

Spice World? Honestly? The film with the Spice Girls in it? :D You probably must be the only guy on the planet who watched that. Man, you must have been in love!