The Worst Movie You Have seen...

I swear I posted something here before. Anyone else's posts disappearing into thin air?

posts disappear if the language gets a bit steep. we have warned members before and at one stage we were sending out notes but as they were sometimes completely disregarded, became simpler to just hit delete.

nothing personal but just to trying and keep a modicum of decorum.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was tragic as it was such an enjoyable book.

still think none of these comes close to that taratino crap.

Jeez. Deathproof has Rosario Dawson. This movie is therefore not eligible for 'worst-ever.'

Please watch Gigli and get back to me. If that doesn't work, try Glitter or Little Man.

Hey leaflover,no probs,there are a couple of films listed here that I quite liked,Ie American werewolf in London.

It'd be dull if we all liked the same thing....much like cigars...

I think it's more Tom Cruise that I don't like...

I did't realise she was batting for the other team.Still fancy her though.....maybe more so...

"American Werewolf in LONDON," was quite excellent. The drivvel tripe of a movie that was earlier mentioned was "American Werewolf in PARIS"! THAT movie was a piece of egg-suckin' succatash!

I'm trying to watch "The Goods" right now..... and it seems my face is struck with acute Botox syndrome because I can't seem to crack a smile. I usually really like the cast and crew that worked on this movie but my god this is just unwatchable, I really wonder what dying friend everybody owed a favor, because that's the only reason I can imagine they did this **** of a movie.

Also I can't stand White Chicks, again... Love the Wayne brothers but after Scary Movie 2 everything has gone down hill.

Recently, Transformers 2 comes to mind. Then they're are some movies that are so dreadful that they fall into the comedy category.

I do like how they make it 30-45minutes longer than it should of been just to make sure you know how horrible it is...

was it just me or was the sound mixing in the first seems off?

Oh. Hell yeah Pig!

Goodfellas is one of my favorites. Ray Liotta was perfect as Joe Pesci's partner. The scene where Joe winds up Ray in the restaurant (I'm a funny guy?) is one of my favorite scenes period.

My point was more how bad things got for him after Goodfellas. Not sure if Wild Hogs or Hannibal was the low point.

Oh. Hell yeah Pig!

Goodfellas is one of my favorites. Ray Liotta was perfect as Joe Pesci's partner. The scene where Joe winds up Ray in the restaurant (I'm a funny guy?) is one of my favorite scenes period.

My point was more how bad things got for him after Goodfellas. Not sure if Wild Hogs or Hannibal was the low point.

"... in this day and age prejudiced against Italians..." "I'm tryin' to bang this XXX broad and..." Yeah... love that move!

Want to talk crappy movies, how about Silence of the Lambs? A rip off of the Michael Mann film Manhunter.

Silence of the Lambs can be considered a sequel to Manhunter. I don't think it's a rip off. If you were to call Red Dragon a rip off of Manhunter, I can see that, but not Silence of the Lambs.

*Silence of the Lambs was captivating and attention holding. Manhunter with William Petersen was also 1st rate. I didn't see Red Dragon. I think it could be taken as highly insulting to Brian Cox who played Hannibal Lechter in Manhunter and did a fine good job at it. I take it that Red Dragon was made only for the excuse of having Anthony Hopkins play him all over again. Also, Ralph Feinnes and Ed Norton playing those highly pivitol roles??? Talk about some folks who appear as threatening as Gilligan and the Professor!

*Silence of the Lambs was captivating and attention holding. Manhunter with William Petersen was also 1st rate. I didn't see Red Dragon. I think it could be taken as highly insulting to Brian Cox who played Hannibal Lechter in Manhunter and did a fine good job at it. I take it that Red Dragon was made only for the excuse of having Anthony Hopkins play him all over again. Also, Ralph Feinnes and Ed Norton playing those highly pivitol roles??? Talk about some folks who appear as threatening as Gilligan and the Professor!

Anthony Hopkins was not that good in Red Dragon, but Ralph Fiennes and Emily Watson both did a great job in my opinion. I do have to say Tom Noonan was a creepier tooth fairy.