The Worst Movie You Have seen...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved all the movies that Kurt Russel and John Carpenter teamed up on...Escape from New York, The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China...and then they had to ruin it...

Escape from Los Angeles.

COME ON NOW!!! Snake Plisken playing basketball and surfing?!?!

Shoot me now!

Im suprised no one has added this little gem of a flick.

Vanilla Sky.

My mate and I went and saw it on deployment one day and it was mind numbing. About mid way through it he hollers out "Boooorrrrringggg" to much laghter of the crowd. We then left and did about half the cinema.

i envy you all because quite clearly, none of you have had to endure that most absymal of all films, 'deathcar' or something like that (i've tried to block it out) by tarantino. if you had, then there would be no debate. it is =in a category all of its own. truly truly horrendous in every possible way.

i'd enjoyed some of taratino before this but will never watch another of his, nor any repeats. this film alone makes it certain that he deserves to be remembered as the most inept, over-rated appalling director of all time.

i'd sit trough every other film mentioned, and sadly i already have seen a good few of them, many times over rather than suffer that crap again.

taratino has proved himself the celluloid version of the emperor's new clothes.

[/quote

I am a huge tarantino fan but i agree that Deathcar was utter crap. But 'The Hills have eyes' tops my list, closely followed by 'The Hills Have eyes 2'. it does make you wonder if these 'Worst Films' made it to production, how bad it the ones that dont???

Wow, there are just so many bad movies.

- Krull

- The Poseidon adventure (Remake)

- Clash of the Titans (Remake)

- Romeo Juliette (Aussie version with Sam Worthington)

- Dracula 2000

- Absolutely anything with Jennifer Anniston

I can go on and on........

i envy you all because quite clearly, none of you have had to endure that most absymal of all films, 'deathcar' or something like that (i've tried to block it out) by tarantino. if you had, then there would be no debate. it is =in a category all of its own. truly truly horrendous in every possible way.

i'd enjoyed some of taratino before this but will never watch another of his, nor any repeats. this film alone makes it certain that he deserves to be remembered as the most inept, over-rated appalling director of all time.

i'd sit trough every other film mentioned, and sadly i already have seen a good few of them, many times over rather than suffer that crap again.

taratino has proved himself the celluloid version of the emperor's new clothes.

I have to agree on that. I really liked some Tarantino films for their ingenious dialogues and perfect choice of music. Lately I have had some real trouble with Tarantino movies and kind of got the impression that he somehow satirizes his own style in such a narcissistic manner, offering the viewer a meaningless foundation of violence and sexism. I have had a hard time watching his latest films and think that he should see a therapist before making any more movies. 

i have found that almost any movie is watchable when you are allowed to smoke in the theater... Even if it is called "The Fearless Vampire Killers" that was starred and directed by Roman Polanski in 1967.

I think this is actually a classic with some hilarious scenes in it.

I want to add "Phantom Commando" with Arnold Schwarzenegger to this wonderful list. It is probably the biggest pile of crap with the most illogical plot and stupid lines I have ever seen. It actually is so bad that it also is one of the most involuntarily funny flics in my eyes. Don't know if it deserves the title of worst ever but it surely is the prince of stupidity in movie royalty. A must see! :D

Luckily, I haven't seen almost all mentioned so far, though I did kinda enjoy Howard The Duck. Probably the worst ones I've seen were sequals to enjoyable cheesy movies. Weekend At Bernie's & The Toxic Avenger were cheesy but fun. The sequels were just terrible.

Oh and people tell me Ingmar Bergman movies are great, but a lot of them were painfully boring to me.

Hmm there has been a lot of bombs out the but the three that stand out off the top of my head:

1- Caddyshack 2- what a let down after the first ( which was a classic)

2- UHF- Weird Al Yankavic enough said

3- Dear John- girlfriend took me to it, not sure what it was about but it pure crap