The Worst Movie You Have seen...

Sunday morning here with the TV on in the background as I enjoy a morning coffee.

Watching "The Day The Earth Stood Still" with Keanu Reeves. Beside the fact that Reeves must be the most one dimensional actor in the history of film.....it is a crap movie :clap:

In my Top 10 of worst films of all time.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap::):D *Any of you guys familiar w/Mystery Science Theater 3000? They take awful movies and make them fun (?) with sort of a for grown-ups Capt. Kangaroo type setting. Their intro song is "We'll send him cheesy movies - the worst we can find..." and they MEAN it! Some of those movies are so bad, and I'll be enjoying the accompanying jibes to death, I just can't sit thru it. OH! Uh my worst movie? "MAC" the McDonald's pandering tripe - yukk!!! :clap:

Troll 2

Troll 1, the one w/June Lockhart, bless her heart, had me ready to kill myself.

i envy you all because quite clearly, none of you have had to endure that most absymal of all films, 'deathcar' or something like that (i've tried to block it out) by tarantino. if you had, then there would be no debate. it is =in a category all of its own. truly truly horrendous in every possible way.

i'd enjoyed some of taratino before this but will never watch another of his, nor any repeats. this film alone makes it certain that he deserves to be remembered as the most inept, over-rated appalling director of all time.

i'd sit trough every other film mentioned, and sadly i already have seen a good few of them, many times over rather than suffer that crap again.

taratino has proved himself the celluloid version of the emperor's new clothes.

i have found that almost any movie is watchable when you are allowed to smoke in the theater... Even if it is called "The Fearless Vampire Killers" that was starred and directed by Roman Polanski in 1967.