Trying to keep a low profil ?

OK , I may not be an easy guy to live with

I do admit that sometimes I over do it :)

I'll also admit that sometimes I lie :blush: when I tell my wife,

honey, I'll be right back and come back at 3am :angry:

But after all, I'M ONLY HUMAN !!!!!!

The best part is that I finally get yelled at the oddest place, AT HOME ;)

The time was 3 am, It hasn't be long since I got in but I wanted to participate in the

live tasting of the HdM Epicure No.1 that good old Rob had organized on the forum, so,

OK, I decided to come home early (well, it was early, OK ?, right !!!)

At around 4.30am my wife comes down for a drink of water and who does she see

outside from the kitchen window ? Old hubby with the laptop a cigar and a glass of booze!!!!!!!!

That's where I get blasted " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THIS LATE WITH A CIGAR AND A DRINK

AND STILL ON THE NET ?????

Well, you can imagine, It wasn't easy telling her that as mod, we had some problems on the forum but

thank goodness now everything was fine :(

Anyway, now, you can understand, I'm trying to keep a low profil until my next :mob::party:

I have to say that Monique, (my wife) has been very nice to me these last few days, even saying that ,

tonight, it was very thoughtful of me to go smoke my cigar outside and not cluster the house with my smoke :P

She was so proud of me that she felt the need to take some pics to mark the event and to show my daughter tomorrow.

So, What can I say ?

I just had to share this pitiful moment with you all and repeat my old saying !!!!!

It"s rough to be loved that much, but I admit, It's fantastic :) I love her even more for being the

woman that she is , UNIQUE :love:

Tonight, HdM Epicure 1 and a glass of Calvisson's best wine.

post-3705-1282682454.jpg

post-3705-1282682620.jpg

post-3705-1282682712.jpg

post-3705-1282682862.jpg

A great french actor and author once said," My wife and I lived happily for 20 years............ then, we met" -Sacha Guitry-

A great french actor and author once said," My wife and I lived happily for 20 years............ then, we met" -Sacha Guitry-

I love the quote from Sacha Guitry Guy!! :unsure:

Sounds like what I do every time I have a party at my place and all the guest have gone home.

Should I have more wine...?

...sure, why not!

Wife comes out...

"Why are you still up? Why are you drinking again!"

"I'm just chillin watching some movies. I'm off tomorrow, it's cool."

She walks away.

Ooops! lol.

Great post!

Guy you may have pulled out one of the great lies society has ever seen and gotten away with it. However if this pattern of behaviour continues of late night on line cigar sessions with Ayala, I would suggest you get used to sitting outside as that is where Monque will make you sleep. If you don't believe me just ask Ayala he regularly is locked out of the house.

Guy you may have pulled out one of the great lies society has ever seen and gotten away with it. However if this pattern of behaviour continues of late night on line cigar sessions with Ayala, I would suggest you get used to sitting outside as that is where Monque will make you sleep. If you don't believe me just ask Ayala he regularly is locked out of the house.

Lol! Great, it gets cold here in NY!

I would suggest you get used to sitting outside as that is where Monque will make you sleep.

Thanks for the advice Smithy , but too late for that one.

Has already happened a few times :lol:

That's why it's VERY important to have some good friends. :lol:

or a very comfortable car :D

Glad to see Monique is still trying to keep you in line. I get the look when I'm on the computer and ignoring the wife, but if I'm smoking a cigar that's ok. She either mooches off of mine or asks me to get her one to smoke.

C'est tellement drole, Guy, merci de l'avoir conter!

Many thanks for putting a smile on all our faces!

Guy...I loved your post. Great story. Monique sounds awesome too. I often wonder how my wife puts up with me...but then in a flash i remember how awesome I am. Now...if only she felt the same way...