What is your one and only Fav CC cigar ?

If you had to smoke only ONE CC size and brand everyday that you could be happy with what would be your pick ?

Please pick your favorite from 08/09 and only Regular Prodution you can pick a 2nd fav to that would be a close #1 spot.

Thanks

1)RASS a proven work horse for me always good..

2)Trini T not #1 spot yet but very close to the top slot...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBF- It's my perfect cigar. My favorite size, with power and full of flavor. Never had a bad one. The peanut butter to my jelly.

Partagas 898- Just started smoking these this year and they have everything I love from Partagas in one cigar:nice size, strength and a full dose of the classic party flavor profile. It's as if they took the D4, PS2, short, Lusi and corona and put it in a blender.

If you had to smoke only ONE CC size and brand everyday that you could be happy with what would be your pick ?

Please pick your favorite from 08/09 and only Regular Prodution you can pick a 2nd fav to that would be a close #1 spot.

Thanks

1)RASS a proven work horse for me always good..

2)Trini T not #1 spot yet but very close to the top slot...

I have no '09s at this point (I guess I smoke the slower selling stuff) but as for '08, it is the SLR Regio in cabinet and Punch RS #12. Both are way young but the cabs I have feature great aroma and are full of that brash flavor that matures and settles down so well.