Winners of the Christmas Competition

Well guys we drew the winners but forogt to post them in all the excitment leading up Christmas :troll:

Okay the winner of the ORIS Williams F1 Day Date 2009 Silver Dial is........................ drum roll ................. Patrick Harrington (Paddywhack) Congratulations honey :troll:

The winner of the box of Partagas Corona is .... Daniel (Firethorn)

Thank you everyone for participating in the comp and I hope you have a great Christmas and New Years

Well guys we drew the winners but forogt to post them in all the excitment leading up Christmas :D

Okay the winner of the ORIS Williams F1 Day Date 2009 Silver Dial is........................ drum roll ................. Patrick Harrington (Paddywhack) Congratulations honey :clap:

The winner of the box of Partagas Corona is .... Daniel (Firethorn)

Thank you everyone for participating in the comp and I hope you have a great Christmas and New Years

Congrats Boys!

Thanks guys - cant believe it - came in from my Christmas party at 3am, fairly pissed as you would expect, saw the post on the forum and nearly had to be tied down for my own safety...have been sneaking a peek at the Oris range from time to time since joining this forum...cant wait to get my hands on the little beauty. Happy Christmas to all and thanks again to all the Czar gang.