In Warehouse Tomorrow picking specific HQ and PSP for members.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pres,

I'll piggyback Tampa on the Partagas Sdc #1's & #3's, a luscious box of Lusi's, and if you would happen to stumble over a box of CoRo's from August 06 (I know, I know its a stretch) it would be an early X-mas. Thx, love this program.

Thanks Fella's

Will be taking requests until 8am local time on the 16th (Keep in mind Oz is a day ahead). With a little luck I will have my Laptop online when in the warehouse and may be able to provide some feedback.

Hey Rob...Im looking for a box of San Cristabol La Fuerza that are oiled too death with that beutiful silky sheen (sounds like phone sex ...lol)

So if you find a box, please let me know

Dound it. name on it. Up next week.

Thanks Prez... I'm still on the lookout for the ever-elusive ERDM Grandes de Espana. Who knows, maybe you'll accidentally knock over an unmarked master case filled with these beauties. A guy can always hope.

Struck out but have put request in to PCC. Should find out next week.

Thanks Fella's

Will be taking requests until 8am local time on the 16th (Keep in mind Oz is a day ahead). With a little luck I will have my Laptop online when in the warehouse and may be able to provide some feedback.

AM I :huh::lol:

I would be very interested in either a HQ or PSP box of Partagas Serie du Connaisseur No. 3's, which I am currently out of right now, also please be looking for a box of SdC No.1's as well, those will be next for me.

Found great HQ box of C3. Not many however. Superb boxes of Connie 1. Have your name on C3.

Roberto, I have several my friend. Many difficult I would guess......

1. Dip # 4

2. Connie # 1 & # 3

3. Anything in the Le Hoyo series

Anything obscure that you come accross k.

Thanks John/Andy

Some magnificnt Connie 1's. Out of 3's and Dip 4's but have e-mailed PCC. Superb Dip 5's. Not much to speak about in Hoyo's. Touch base with Lise for the 1's.

Rob:

HQ or PSP-level Immensas have been requested before so this is just a quick reminder along with Punch SS 1 and Connie 1.

Many thanks.

No Inmensas mate. I have e-mailed PCC.

Some great Partagas Connie 1's coming up. Dark and light wrapper. Liase with Lise.

Prez - I used to enjoy the RyJ Corona (say 05/06), but you seem to feel the current stuff isn't up to standards. Do you have anything that is counter to that trend?

Nthing Iwould purchase unfortunately.