In Warehouse Tomorrow picking specific HQ and PSP for members.

Let me know if you want me to look at anything in particular of HQ/PSP standard. I will come back to you end of the week with what I have found. Not every hunt is successful but there have been some excellent finds for members in recent months on these expeditions :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I dont ask about any smokes in the current PSP & HQ threads, those threads are up to date, correct?

We really should only be asking about cigars that are not on either thread as those threads should answer our questions on the latest cigars?

Hope this makes sense :D

Bart

Ask about any cigars whether they are on the list (updated last night) or not.

Hey Rob...Im looking for a box of San Cristabol La Fuerza that are oiled too death with that beutiful silky sheen (sounds like phone sex ...lol)

So if you find a box, please let me know

Let me know if you want me to look at anything in particular of HQ/PSP standard. I will come back to you end of the week with what I have found. Not every hunt is successful but there have been some excellent finds for members in recent months on these expeditions :D

Rob:

HQ or PSP-level Immensas have been requested before so this is just a quick reminder along with Punch SS 1 and Connie 1.

Many thanks.

You already know this, but I thought I'd make it official in this thread:

Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No. 3

Partagas Presidente

I also second the Grandes de España - not necessarily HQ or PSP, but any; I'd like to buy a box sometime in the next few months.

Hey Pres, how about another HQ box of Choix Supreme since some tosspot bought the last one when I was sleeping. That'll teach me to wait...

-- Gary F.

You know what they say Gary... You snooze, you lose

Toto tosspot :lol: I'll send you a single if you want

You know what they say Gary... You snooze, you lose

Toto tosspot :lol: I'll send you a single if you want

Lol, enjoy them then, ya rat bastard.

I suspect I'll be buying either a part of or a whole box sooner rather than later anyway, so I won't take you up on the single *this time* but thanks for the kind offer :lol:

-- Gary F.

1. Punch Petit Punch

2. Punch Royal Selection 12

3. El Rey Del Mundo Lunch Club

4. El Rey Del Mundo Grandes de Espana

5. La Gloria Cubana No.1

HQ would be great, but seeing as these are going to become less available as time goes on, I'd be interested in most above average boxes ;)

I still can't believe how many of my favourite smokes HSA have chopped over the last couple of years :P