In Warehouse Tomorrow picking specific HQ and PSP for members.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better let samb know, his turn to buy and my turn to "chip in" :) So if he comes knocking on your door for this box, he's not a thieving tosspot :)

-- Gary F.

Well hell, lol, I dont want "GaryF" written on the box B).

You don't? Someday I'll be famous and you'll regret not having my autograph...

Of course I might be famous for fitting more peas up my nose than anyone else in the world, but none the less...

-- Gary F.

I suppose your right, lol, it'll be a top seller on ebay in the years to come :)

Apologies for not answering each of you individually yesterday. Got into a few meetings while checking stock and up against a flight deadline to Melbourne.

Lisa called for all the PLPC to come to Brisbane the day prior so I had no chance to inspect. They should be with Lise later today.

I ended up finding some excellent Exhibicion No 3 and R&J Corona. Will be up next week.

Let's do it again in a couple of weeks!

Apologies for not answering each of you individually yesterday. Got into a few meetings while checking stock and up against a flight deadline to Melbourne.

Lisa called for all the PLPC to come to Brisbane the day prior so I had no chance to inspect. They should be with Lise later today.

I ended up finding some excellent Exhibicion No 3 and R&J Corona. Will be up next week.

Let's do it again in a couple of weeks!

Thanks for spending the time looking through the stock El Pres :yes:

I'll check the HQ section next week to see whether you found anything I was after. Looking forward to your next venture into the Warehouse!